Do you get hit on?

Options

Replies

• FitMom136
    FitMom136 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    FitMom136 wrote: »
    All of you nay-sayers must a.) not realize when you are being hit on; or b.) not get out much, or when you do you're on a mission so there's never an opening. You're all great looking, so I would definitely think it's one or the other of those.

I defiantly don't get out much. Lol

Then you need to get out more, you shouldn't hide away x

It's so hard when you have a 3yr old.
  • nerdburglar13
    Options
    I get hit on...and approached by just about every nutter out there who just wants to 'talk to someone'. LOL. I'm a crazy magnet.

This!^ Same with me, but that's ok. I think it's because they can sense a nice person. I've never been able to master the "beat it, kook!" vibe.
  • scubatahiti
    scubatahiti Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    All of you nay-sayers must a.) not realize when you are being hit on; or b.) not get out much, or when you do you're on a mission so there's never an opening. You're all great looking, so I would definitely think it's one or the other of those.

yea no doubt..lots of work them 3yo...enjoy it goes by so quick
  • northlandmum
    northlandmum Posts: 91 Member
    Options

It's so hard when you have a 3yr old. [/quote]

I'll babysit for you!

• therealblackdahlia
    therealblackdahlia Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    I get hit on...and approached by just about every nutter out there who just wants to 'talk to someone'. LOL. I'm a crazy magnet.

This!^ Same with me, but that's ok. I think it's because they can sense a nice person. I've never been able to master the "beat it, kook!" vibe.

Me too...we must look friendly and approachable or something!

• MellowGa
    MellowGa Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    northlandmum, can you take my teenagers?? lol
  • MellowGa
    Options

This is why i walked the other way...lol
  • nerdburglar13
    Options
    Haha! Don't walk away, let's all be kooks today.
  • northlandmum
    northlandmum Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    MellowGa wrote: »
    northlandmum, can you take my teenagers?? lol

Sure why not! The more the merrier. They can help me look after my 3 and the 3 year old.
  • wannabesmaller2015
    Options
    I can honestly count the number of times I've been hit on in the past 7 years (since I met my husband) on one hand. I'm far from cocky, but I'm not ugly and I've got a decent body, especially with clothes on....

b3laib.jpg
    (No, I don't dress like this daily. It was a country-themed bachelorette party this past weekend.)

But I never get hit on. The girls I'm with get hit on, I see other girls getting hit on. But not me. I'm not exactly heartbroken about it, being married and all, but it does make me wonder what kind of look or vibe I've got going on that causes men to not approach me. In some cases, it''s probably the wedding ring. However, I asked my husband what he thought and he said, "You just look too smart and high maintenance. Guys probably think you're either going to reject them or make them spend all of their money before they can get into your pants." Say whaaa? Haha!

So, do you get hit on a lot? What is there to say about decent-looking girls that don't get creepy guys trying to hit her up in bars?

No, I don't get hit on at all. :(
  • FitMom136
    Options

yea no doubt..lots of work them 3yo...enjoy it goes by so quick

Yes it sure does.. We love our time together but it would nice to get a break every once in awhile :)
  • FitMom136
    Options

I'll babysit for you!

[/quote]

Haha!! Yeah ok :)
  • mrsmartinez99
    mrsmartinez99 Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    Surprisingly all the time, wedding ring or not, hubby around or not. There are some bold men where I live.
  • MellowGa
    Options
    my Teenage daughter (17) would love to babysit...we are actually sending her to CT this summer to help her cousin witht heir newborn and 2 year old...... The teenage boy, he is very good with the little ones, but I he is a teenage boy...attention span of a orange...lol

but back to topics, you ladies are all very good looking....so I imagine it is just one of those things, the guys you come across are probably married to, or they see a ring and back off.

Nerd...let the kooks group begin...Come on over let's have lunch, anyone else in?
  • C_LO211
    C_LO211 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    No same thing with me it's always my friends LOl but that's ok
  • MellowGa
    Options
    It can also be an age factor....being that I will be 45 in a few days...If I feel a woman is Near my age...I will flirt with her and joke around....If it is some woman say younger than 35...I would probably avoid any contact...I think I would be that "creepy" older dude....no man wants that label. Plus I think I find woman closer to me sexier....I'll take a 30+ woman anytime, I am not sure why...but definately a woman close to my age and in shape....definately get's a "if I were single..." thought in my tiny brain.
  • Mi5eryMay18
    Options
    I would say yes but I don't see it as getting hit on by other people more like unwanted attention really to be honest
  • Motofan81
    Motofan81 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Being a guy, not really, and when it does happen it is cougars, only cougars. Anybody my own age, nope not gonna happen.

But then I myself am not really on hit on somebody kinda of person, guess I am just just chicken.
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,254 Member
    Options
    Everyone commenting here seems to be very attractive. I find it hard to believe that you're not being hit on. Open your eyes, I'm sure it's there.
  • JeffseekingV
    JeffseekingV Posts: 3,165 Member
    Options
    Women. What are the most common ways you hit on men that we might not pick up on?