Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Do you get hit on?

Options

Replies

• rikracer1961
    rikracer1961 Posts: 318 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    ^^^ Believe dat!

I don't, not that I know of anyway #clueless
  • EZDUZIT68
    EZDUZIT68 Posts: 1,168 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    ilfaith wrote: »
    I can't remember the last time anyone tried to hit on me. I think I need to get out more.

I find this hard to believe... not that I'm doubting you - but you must NEVER get out if that's the case.
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    That would be a negative. And I am way to shy to hit on anyone.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    sometimes yeah...i get stared at a lot more though
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    I do, but I've been told I put out a vibe. *shrug*
  • RoyBeck
    RoyBeck Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    Not really, no. London is a tough place :)
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    I will be honest and admit that I like the attention and for the most part it is very positive. There are a few jerks out there who are disrespectful but honestly its here on MFP that I've received disrespectful PMs. The funny thing is that I get hit on very young guys, some young enough to be my Son and rarely by those close to my age who at this point are attracted to the young Girls. Its all good, I'm not looking anyway and why not enjoy it? every woman wants to feel Beautiful and the positive compliments sure help with the Self Esteem! :)
  • JeriAnne84
    JeriAnne84 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    salembambi wrote: »
    sometimes yeah...i get stared at a lot more though

I get stared at a lot. It makes me worry too when it happens because I'm afraid they are staring at me because I have a bat coming out of the cave or something on my face. lol
  • kendall916
    kendall916 Posts: 4,222 Member
    Options
    online sometimes wish I was hit on in real life :\
  • JackKopCh
    JackKopCh Posts: 8,042 Member
    Options
    joshua3179 wrote: »
    Never get hit on
    You look like Crowley from Supernatural! Be honest! You're getting hit on at least three times a day! <3
  • cad39too
    cad39too Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Usually when I think I look a mess is when I get hit on..
  • indycoltz
    indycoltz Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    I mean is there anything wrong with walking up to someone randomly and saying that you think they're very attractive and then walking away? You're not creepy, and you have just made their day, maybe even their week. What's wrong with that?
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    cad39too wrote: »
    Usually when I think I look a mess is when I get hit on..

Yep

• SofaKingRad_II
    Options
    Nope, never do.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    only when they are wearing beer goggles
  • kendall916
    kendall916 Posts: 4,222 Member
    Options
    indycoltz wrote: »
    I mean is there anything wrong with walking up to someone randomly and saying that you think they're very attractive and then walking away? You're not creepy, and you have just made their day, maybe even their week. What's wrong with that?

There's nothing wrong with that! But, sadly, in these times most people are afraid to speak up because their afraid to be called out as a pedofile or socially awkward :/
  • determined_ella
    determined_ella Posts: 4,354 Member
    Options
    nope :confused: I think men are scared of me, even though I'm relatively shy lol
  • Noogynoogs
    Noogynoogs Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Only when I walk into something.
  • rbfdac
    rbfdac Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    I see this is an old post, but I feel the OP probably didn't get hit on because of the fact that she obviously WANTED to get hit on. If her vibe is anything like the vibe of the whole post, I wouldn't hit on her either.

Men can tell if you're thirsty, married or not. And for most, it's a turn off.

I, personally, do not get hit on. But I'm not sure where the hitting on is supposed to happen for a married woman constantly toting around a baby on her hip.