Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Do you get hit on?

Options

Replies

• pileofnoodles
    pileofnoodles Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Untill I awkwardly slip in that I have a boyfriend of four years, and they hopefully leave, haha.
  • crssftlv
    crssftlv Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    These guys keep hitting me at the gym...like Oh my god. Guys stop staring at my bikini

hahaha cute
  • joshua3179
    joshua3179 Posts: 2,882 Member
    Options
    Once in the 13th grade..I fell and it hurt my heart
  • crssftlv
    Options
    joshua3179 wrote: »

lol What does that mean?
  • joshua3179
    Options
    crssftlv wrote: »

lol What does that mean?

Translation
    Got hit on in college and I fell in love she broke my heart..
  • crssftlv
    Options

lol What does that mean?

Translation

awe sorry
  • joshua3179
    Options

lol What does that mean?

Translation

awe sorry

;) that was 15 years ago lol I'm over it I think
  • Oops_Myhaloslipped
    Oops_Myhaloslipped Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    I get hit on all the time. By old guys. They're my patients,it's actually kind of cute. My 17 year old's friends hit on me too. Never anyone near my age though
  • jt_alucard
    jt_alucard Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    I'm near your age...and I would love to hit on you...I get on in cyberland not in real life...
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,769 Member
    Options
    Only on MFP...never in real life. :'(
  • Sweetsluv
    Sweetsluv Posts: 2,260 Member
    Options
    ^^^same^**
  • machomachowoman
    Options
    It's probably the ring and the fact you don't act/look easy... its not a bad thing :)
  • Sweetsluv
    Sweetsluv Posts: 2,260 Member
    Options
    It's probably the ring and the fact you don't act/look easy... its not a bad thing :)

This is probably true. Although it is nice to be reminded that you can turn heads once in a while. Especially if your man isn't big on compliments.
  • Tomm88
    Tomm88 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    I have a gf so it doesnt really interest me anyway but with me it's always younger girls in thier late teens:/ maybe its my "swag" or whatever young people say these days
  • katelynmccloy
    katelynmccloy Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Too damn much to be honest that it's annoying.. I'm a full time hairstylist that accepts walk ins and of course I'm friendly to everyone asking them recently about the holidays and such and when they ask what are you doing tonight I kindly say I have a boyfriend but some still don't get the hint I'm saying no without trying to be rude. It's frustrating at times
  • 530roman
    530roman Posts: 1,819 Member
    Options
    Yep... Not sure if it's my rambunctious 2 year old running around, my wedding band, our minivan (we don't have a minivan but our Ford Edge is no sports car), or my ability to cause women to swoon in the grocery store while I'm checking for cracked eggs and chasing said 2 year old around.
    Don't get me wrong, the ones "flirting" are usually not worth leaving what I have. They are usually your typical "people of Wal-Mart crowd."

qpmfotygyili.jpg
  • BlueEyedRedhead
    BlueEyedRedhead Posts: 5,169 Member
    Options
    ^ I cannot unsee that. :o
  • tesha_chandler
    tesha_chandler Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I get hit on sometimes, but I'm extremely socially awkward when I don't know people and you could cut the tension in the air with a knife... lol
  • Drdisney
    Drdisney Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Never
  • grooszeczka
    grooszeczka Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I never get hit on in real. Haha, I sometimes in bus try to hit guys like... um, I'm looking at them or smile, but that is just embarrassing.
    Honestly, I know that I'm way above standard weight, but a year ago i was fit not fat like today and still.... nobody wanted to hit me ever :D That's just sad.
    Although on my instagram profile where i just post pics of my face, there are guys commenting, but just few...