Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Do you get hit on?

Replies

• JessicaJVRadcliffe
    JessicaJVRadcliffe Posts: 201 Member
    Married or not, no one can deny that it is nice to know you are appreciated.
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member

Human nature.

• siport
    siport Posts: 7,429 Member

and you are appreciated :heart_eyes:
  • Sweetsluv
    Sweetsluv Posts: 2,260 Member
    edited January 2015

Exactly!!!! Especially if your husband isn't one for compliments.
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Most of time it happens from patients I work with. And then I offer them a bowel prep or have to empty their drain, so it really never goes anywhere good after that..

Does that count?
  • Darkhawk1969
    Darkhawk1969 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Most of time it happens from patients I work with. And then I offer them a bowel prep or have to empty their drain, so it really never goes anywhere good after that..

Does that count?
    I bet you have their undivided attention though lol
  • TheDoughnutTheif
    TheDoughnutTheif Posts: 349 Member
    Sometimes! But my dorky sarcastic wit usually makes short work of it and leaves them scratching their heads. (Or straight up stalking me after that.)

10/10 would stalk again
  • I can safely say I have never been hit on, be it online or in real life haha.
  • cmoorofum
    cmoorofum Posts: 187 Member
    No, I dont either maybe ocassionaly on facebook but never in person. Its pretty sad :neutral_face:
  • j_bark
    j_bark Posts: 1,274 Member
    If I am getting hit on I have no idea because I lack the ability to sense flirting when it is occurring. Only in hindsight do I realize that it actually happened. True story.
  • JustinAnimal
    JustinAnimal Posts: 1,335 Member
    I am married, so it doesn't really matter. But as people have said, I wouldn't mind the confidence booster. In pretty much my entire life, I am ONLY ever hit on by gay men. Gay dudes freakin' love me. I can't explain it, but I must put off some kind of vibe. I suppose it's a confidence booster, especially since those guys are often more muscular and much better dressed than I am.
  • Badger_Girl99
    Badger_Girl99 Posts: 2,220 Member
    I'm a bad judge, so if someone is hitting on me I have no idea.
  • Always_Smiling_D
    Always_Smiling_D Posts: 118 Member
    I don't get hit on... I make myself not approachable - I don't like calling attention to myself, therefore, I make myself not be easy bate. Usually when a man does approach me, he does it with much respect. I rather have that than be hit on by someone with a one track mind. I carry myself with confidence and I smile a lot but the creepers stay clear.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    people throw fries at me

bout it.
  • MrsBooBear
    MrsBooBear Posts: 12,618 Member
    salembambi wrote: »
    people throw fries at me

bout it.

WTF?! Seriously?
  • Noogynoogs
    Noogynoogs Posts: 1,028 Member
    Only by seagulls
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Every day
  • LouLouStBijou
    LouLouStBijou Posts: 987 Member

Does that count?

The idea of "offering" someone a bowel prep made me laugh right out loud. Are they allowed to say "umm, thanks no, I am good" at that point?

• salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    MrsBooBear wrote: »
    salembambi wrote: »
    people throw fries at me

bout it.

WTF?! Seriously?

its happened yeah in foood courts at malls :\
  • _JustDG_
    _JustDG_ Posts: 1,584
    I don't get hit on very often, I wear my F U face in public.