Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Do you get hit on?

Replies

• katnroyal87
    katnroyal87 Posts: 8,789 Member
    slideaway1 wrote: »
    Men must be crazy not to hit on you. Your beautiful etc etc..blah...blah ;)

I'd hit on you
  • slideaway1
    slideaway1 Posts: 1,006 Member

I'd hit on you

Ha! You would eat me alive. Sorry if there was any confusion, my comment was aimed at the OP (I should have quoted).
  • iwlf
    iwlf Posts: 12 Member
    I don't think I've ever been hit on. Probably wouldn't recognize it, anyway, as I'm a little dense sometimes.
  • shezza4mobee
    shezza4mobee Posts: 250 Member
    Rarely. Got hit on in a bar once while kissing my boyfriend. Dude asked if he could join in. If thats how it is I'd prefer not getting hit on lol. Otherwise I'm kind of obvlious to things around me.
  • slideaway1
    slideaway1 Posts: 1,006 Member
    Rarely. Got hit on in a bar once while kissing my boyfriend. Dude asked if he could join in. If thats how it is I'd prefer not getting hit on lol. Otherwise I'm kind of obvlious to things around me.
    He must have really liked your boyfriend? ;)
  • katnroyal87
    katnroyal87 Posts: 8,789 Member

I'd hit on you

Ha! You would eat me alive. Sorry if there was any confusion, my comment was aimed at the OP (I should have quoted).

Well damn
  • shezza4mobee
    shezza4mobee Posts: 250 Member
    He must have really liked your boyfriend? ;)

Not after said boyfriend turned around and told the dude to get lost or he'd regret it lol
  • ChaseAlder
    ChaseAlder Posts: 804 Member
    Haha, nope. The last time I was hit on was by my husband the night we met. That was 10 years ago. If I've been hit on since then, I didn't realize it. However, I highly doubt it has happened. I am extremely ordinary.
  • JeffS435
    JeffS435 Posts: 133 Member
    edited April 2015
    When I was in college I knew several ladies liked me but I didn't like them. They made it known they were available. Then one time a few years ago a lady at work that I knew was a flirt and me had to work together. I left her know when we got into the car that I was happily married.

I usually try not to smile at them if I think they would try to hit on me
  • SuzyQAzureblue
    SuzyQAzureblue Posts: 4,256 Member
    yes and weird thing is thats its by younger men lol
  • davester813
    davester813 Posts: 62 Member
    I do but most often when I am out with a woman. By myself I must not seem approachable but a woman is on my arm and the minute she turns her head or gets up I get availability glances, looks, touches and conversations .
  • ScorpioJack_91
    ScorpioJack_91 Posts: 5,241 Member
    yes and weird thing is thats its by younger men lol
    I'm not surprised lol
  • madrose0715
    madrose0715 Posts: 463 Member
    Nope.
  • Yogi_warrior
    Yogi_warrior Posts: 5,465 Member
    yep.
  • Mlloyd89
    Mlloyd89 Posts: 96
    Get way more attention from guys on night out asking about training etc. so prob Not.
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Some granny hit on me once, that was pretty cool
  • fit_war
    fit_war Posts: 985 Member
    Nah :/
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    ya
  • LovingLifeInCalifornia
    LovingLifeInCalifornia Posts: 9,362 Member
    Not recently, nope