Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Do you get hit on?

Replies

• dgoodie92
    dgoodie92 Posts: 624 Member
    Yeah, Irish and a infantryman, I get hit on a lot
  • ThatFatAsianNerd
    ThatFatAsianNerd Posts: 1,417 Member
    By women? I don't think so. By gay guys, all the time. Like, they're pretty f*****-ng vocal about it too. Lol.
  • dgoodie92
    dgoodie92 Posts: 624 Member
    By women? I don't think so. By gay guys, all the time. Like, they're pretty f*****-ng vocal about it too. Lol.

I'm mostly hit on by women, But I've got to say it's tthe gay guys who put the most effort in. I almost feel bad rejecting them
  • nm2bsc
    nm2bsc Posts: 111 Member
    I can think of a girl like you. She has decent looks but for some reason I personally never can even get myself to compliment her because she has this attitude about it that's just a very effective repellent. Even if you just say good morning to her you can see how she thinks it's meant in other way, plus she doesn't have a nice voice. It's a turn off for me, I'm sure other men wouldn't mind and may even like that.
    Other possibility is that you get hit on all the time and you just don't take it that way. In which case is attractive.
    And to answer your question I never get hit on, except from gays which is unwelcome.
  • ThatFatAsianNerd
    ThatFatAsianNerd Posts: 1,417 Member
    dgoodie92 wrote: »

I'm mostly hit on by women, But I've got to say it's tthe gay guys who put the most effort in. I almost feel bad rejecting them

How does one get hit on by women because every time I do it, I end up waking up counting stars and birds and the last thing I usually remember is someone grabbing a baseball bat.
  • KD454
    KD454 Posts: 1,548 Member
    @LyndseyLovesToLift

I don't know why your not getting hit on and I'd hit on you since you're married. But, single and available you would certainly be hit on.....city girl clothes and all :p

Maybe you intimidate guys. ;)
  • Runfaster14
    Runfaster14 Posts: 90 Member
    Coming out of the grocery store the other day a guy asked if I would marry him. I do think some women put off a vibe that screams DO NOT TALK TO ME. I can put that vibe off if I want to but it usually comes across as rude and that is just not me.
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,834 Member
    I wish I got hit on...but usually when I do it's by married guys so that really doesn't count :'(
  • FitSpongebob
    FitSpongebob Posts: 315 Member
    I never used to but since I started lifting, had braces and now my teeth are sorted I have been.
  • Runfaster14
    Runfaster14 Posts: 90 Member
    nm2bsc wrote: »
    I can think of a girl like you. She has decent looks but for some reason I personally never can even get myself to compliment her because she has this attitude about it that's just a very effective repellent. Even if you just say good morning to her you can see how she thinks it's meant in other way, plus she doesn't have a nice voice. It's a turn off for me, I'm sure other men wouldn't mind and may even like that.
    Other possibility is that you get hit on all the time and you just don't take it that way. In which case is attractive.
    And to answer your question I never get hit on, except from gays which is unwelcome.

Seriously? Totally hitting on you now!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Apparently I don't realize it's happening and then I tell someone about the nice person I just met randomly and I'm told they were hitting on me.
  • La_Malfaisante_
    La_Malfaisante_ Posts: 1,064 Member
    Not really, if I do I don't realize it.
  • KD454
    Me personally, I don't get hit on by anyone other than older women.
  • M111111111
    M111111111 Posts: 269 Member
    synchkat wrote: »
    Apparently I don't realize it's happening and then I tell someone about the nice person I just met randomly and I'm told they were hitting on me.
    Me exactly. I'm very friendly and just assume every guy who hits on me is also just being friendly
  • kchuskey
    kchuskey Posts: 882 Member
    Allll the time!!! Gawddd!....... Not really tho.
  • nm2bsc
    nm2bsc Posts: 111 Member

Seriously? Totally hitting on you now!
    how you doin? ;)
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Me exactly. I'm very friendly and just assume every guy who hits on me is also just being friendly

Yes because you are being friendly right. I was telling a friend about a recent interaction and he was rolling his eyes going oh ya that's smooth. I was like it was just a nice friendly interaction
  • KD454

Yes because you are being friendly right. I was telling a friend about a recent interaction and he was rolling his eyes going oh ya that's smooth. I was like it was just a nice friendly interaction

Hahahaha.....guys just being friendly. That's good.

OK, sometimes yes, but always secretly wishing something more could happen.
  • Fit4LifeGal79
    Fit4LifeGal79 Posts: 5,577 Member
    Nope, been told I'm "intimidating" whatever that means. I probably wouldn't realize if someone was hitting on me anyway.