Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Do you get hit on?

Options

Replies

• ClimbingZack
    ClimbingZack Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    junelove89 wrote: »
    @ClimbingZack- I don't know if your reply was directed towards me, but I don't think I have a biach face lol.. I will smile back if someone smiles at me, otherwise ill just go about my day.

No no no! I was talking to the OP. You seem to have a nice smile. :-)

• LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    Options
    Your basic!!!
    Your basic!!!

What a compliment

And that was a joke.... She is pretty bad *kitten*... I just didn't think I need to kiss *kitten* with every post and feel that you actually have the self-confidence to know that she is more than basic
  • junelove89
    junelove89 Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    junelove89 wrote: »
    @ClimbingZack- I don't know if your reply was directed towards me, but I don't think I have a biach face lol.. I will smile back if someone smiles at me, otherwise ill just go about my day.

No no no! I was talking to the OP. You seem to have a nice smile. :-)

Ah! Glad that was cleared lol and thank you for the compliment :)
  • chocolateandpb
    chocolateandpb Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Never. When you're a woman over 30 apparently you become invisible. Or maybe I'm just fugly. :D I'm a friendly and approachable person too, generally have at least a slight smile on my face, so I don't think I give off a "don't talk to me" vibe...so I'm going with fugly. :/
  • provencal73
    provencal73 Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Never. When you're a woman over 30 apparently you become invisible. Or maybe I'm just fugly. :D I'm a friendly and approachable person too, generally have at least a slight smile on my face, so I don't think I give off a "don't talk to me" vibe...so I'm going with fugly. :/

You are far from fugly, love.
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options
    kchuskey wrote: »
    I don't get the whole intimidating thing... Jumping out of a plane is intimidating. Talking to someone isn't. I've never been intimidated by anybody. Well... Maybe my mother. :)

it's just an excuse guys use. if she's too pretty, she's intimidating...if she's too smart, she's intimidating...if she has an amazing personality and super outgoing, she's probably too intimidating!

I would hit you so hard.
  • LiftingRiot
    Options

Im going to go with personality... lol cause your not fugly. haha
  • KD454
    KD454 Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options

You are far from fugly, love.

Agreed
  • zoober
    zoober Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    It's happened. Not a lot, maybe twice a year. Usually the women are in their 70's, but I seem to be irresistable to younger women who are married. Oh, and basket cases, they hit on me too. B)
  • Bkra236
    Bkra236 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    you're ;)

Oh my god that is soooo annoying!!!!!!!!!! lol

I know the difference between the two I just don't care when its on online chatting or texting. Unless Im writing a professional paper, it doesn't matter. I use lil for little, u for you, r for are, there for theyre, here for hear, and your for youre...

Or just type like an intelligent human being. There's always that option.
  • MorningGhost14
    MorningGhost14 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Never.
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,768 Member
    Options
    Guys never seem to hit on me either. Life is so difficult.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options

You're freaking adorable. I'm over 40 and don't seem to be invisible, clearly the people in your area are nuts. Come hang out with me, I can introduce you to Drugstore Wolverine, Skating Rink Dave, Grocery Store Nick
  • LiftingRiot
    Options
    Bkra236 wrote: »
    you're ;)

I know the difference between the two I just don't care when its on online chatting or texting. Unless Im writing a professional paper, it doesn't matter. I use lil for little, u for you, r for are, there for theyre, here for hear, and your for youre...

says the guy ill never take advice from. your obviously not going to change my ways
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,768 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

You're freaking adorable. I'm over 40 and don't seem to be invisible, clearly the people in your area are nuts. Come hang out with me, I can introduce you to Drugstore Wolverine, Skating Rink Dave, Grocery Store Nick

@synchkat don't forget brother's pervy friends!
  • RebeccaNaegle
    RebeccaNaegle Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Yes I do. But I am guessing it is due to the ring on your finger that you don't get hit on much. Guys and girls both, notice those rings. lol. I just got engaged, so maybe it will chill out. Don't worry about it tho, Im sure you still "got it". They just notice the ring.
  • kchuskey
    kchuskey Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

And she has a cat..
  • Bkra236
    Bkra236 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Bkra236 wrote: »
    you're ;)

says the guy ill never take advice from. your obviously not going to change my ways

Cool story.
  • lawandfitness
    lawandfitness Posts: 1,257 Member
    Options
    lilsassy71 wrote: »
    lilsassy71 wrote: »
    Same thing happens to me, or I'll have someone talk to me then they see a friend and are like wow who is that. Like really??? And it does bother me because I'm single! :p

You are beautiful so I don't get that!!!!

AAWWWW thank you!! But it happens all the time. I think I'm about to just give up :(

OMG don't!!! If anything... you just haven't met the right person yet!
  • LHWhite903
    LHWhite903 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Very extremely rarely. It makes me a little uncomfortable when it does happen.