Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Do you get hit on?

Replies

• Iguessicandothis
    Iguessicandothis Posts: 2,132 Member
    Yes. It was mildly annoying/intimidating when I was in my 20s. Now that I'm in my 30s, it's amusing/flattering.
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,599 Member
    Hummmmm Nope cant say I have ;)

I'm thinking some women either don't know they are getting hit on or maybe live in a completely gay male society and haven't noticed it yet.
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,834 Member
    lilsassy71 wrote: »
    synchkat wrote: »
    Never. When you're a woman over 30 apparently you become invisible. Or maybe I'm just fugly. :D I'm a friendly and approachable person too, generally have at least a slight smile on my face, so I don't think I give off a "don't talk to me" vibe...so I'm going with fugly. :/

You're freaking adorable. I'm over 40 and don't seem to be invisible, clearly the people in your area are nuts. Come hang out with me, I can introduce you to Drugstore Wolverine, Skating Rink Dave, Grocery Store Nick

I'm over 40 as well and while I'm not invisible I seem to be on 20 something radar. Men my age or even 30 somethings do not see me!

@lilsassy71 SO THIS!! These young guys in their 20's and 30's love me, but I'm pretty much invisible to men who are more age appropriate

• jlisa24
    jlisa24 Posts: 305 Member
    gdyment wrote: »
    jlisa24 wrote: »

Quoting again just because that was so much more awesome than I was expecting. Will rip that mp3 for the gym!

um, its pretty amazing. And it comes in quite handy, even in the most unexpected circumstances lol
  • kchuskey
    kchuskey Posts: 882 Member
    z9jplse7ok54.gif
    202.gif 300.5K
  • lawandfitness
    lawandfitness Posts: 1,257 Member
    Never. When you're a woman over 30 apparently you become invisible. Or maybe I'm just fugly. :D I'm a friendly and approachable person too, generally have at least a slight smile on my face, so I don't think I give off a "don't talk to me" vibe...so I'm going with fugly. :/

You're freaking adorable. I'm over 40 and don't seem to be invisible, clearly the people in your area are nuts. Come hang out with me, I can introduce you to Drugstore Wolverine, Skating Rink Dave, Grocery Store Nick

I'm over 40 as well and while I'm not invisible I seem to be on 20 something radar. Men my age or even 30 somethings do not see me!

@lilsassy71 SO THIS!! These young guys in their 20's and 30's love me, but I'm pretty much invisible to men who are more age appropriate

Since turning 30.... all the young cubs seem to be the most interested..... Younger guys love older women I have noticed
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,599 Member

Young guys are all-in for the Cougars.

• KD454
    KD454 Posts: 1,548 Member

I'd totally hit on you anyday :*
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Single and never. Anyone here want to change that?
  • sparklymo
    sparklymo Posts: 54 Member
    All the time, don't do anything to attract it, pain in the *kitten* it can be
  • M111111111
    M111111111 Posts: 269 Member
    sparklymo wrote: »

You poor thing
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member

I don't see it.... Are you sure?
  • champion389
    champion389 Posts: 55 Member
    Yeah that must suck.
  • LiftingRiot
    pa_jorg wrote: »
    Single and never. Anyone here want to change that?

Hey hey hey..... Can I get some fries with that shake????
  • provencal73
    provencal73 Posts: 1,275 Member
    I'm laughing way to hard at some of these
  • jlisa24
    jlisa24 Posts: 305 Member

You poor thing

lol :D:D:D:D
  • KD454
    KD454 Posts: 1,548 Member
    I did get hit on yesterday by my server though :)
  • LiftingRiot
    I offended an older lady at new years because I told her I didn't want to dance. She was pretty upset.
  • champion389
    champion389 Posts: 55 Member
    @sparklymo gotta be the eat *kitten* look. Totally approachable
  • _Captivated_
    _Captivated_ Posts: 5,669 Member
    No. It's the resting *kitten* face.