Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Do you get hit on?

Options

Replies

• martelr
    martelr Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    "However, I asked my husband what he thought and he said, "You just look too smart and high maintenance.""

This. He know u lol.
  • thatkellygirl19
    thatkellygirl19 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Sometimes. I don't mind it unless they are rude or annoying.
  • jlisa24
    jlisa24 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    kchuskey wrote: »
    111grace wrote: »
    Lol I have too much of a sense of humor to be anything but happy, lol most days :)

I thought the original question asked was serious and I gave it a serious consideration. I have too many male cousins all wonderful, great brothers, met too many lovely males fathers, friends, friends husbands for this to be gender bashing, lol.

Me thinks that guy hides behind his beard lol. I must have hit a nerve - cool.

My comments are towards the criminal behaviors of men and women ( the movie I watched on youtube involved the horror of woman and men abusing children, it was awful.)

Well I can clearly see where you'd draw the line between "Being hit on" and criminal behaviors of men, and women, and the abuse of children. I apologize. :/

What the hell is happening? Is this real life!? lol

I get all of my decisive information on the opposite sex from youtube, too. Especially videos involving adults beating children. Quite pertinent on the subject of getting hit on. Literally. lol
  • jlisa24
    Options
    danw588 wrote: »
    I was in Starbucks last week and one of the women said "I like your suit".. Her friend then looked at me and said "I like your face" does that count?

I had a woman once tell me she liked my face. It was a little odd, but I took it as a compliment. I think she was also trying to figure out my ethnicity, which is rarely guessed correctly.
  • ThatFatAsianNerd
    ThatFatAsianNerd Posts: 1,417 Member
    Options
    I was in Starbucks last week and one of the women said "I like your suit".. Her friend then looked at me and said "I like your face" does that count?

Dan muh man, those two totally wanted to Netflix and chill with you in that Starbucks restroom.
  • jlisa24
    Options
    jlisa24 wrote: »

I had a woman once tell me she liked my face. It was a little odd, but I took it as a compliment. I think she was also trying to figure out my ethnicity, which is rarely guessed correctly.

Now I want to guess! Haha. I guess Filipino?

haha Filipino, thats way too easy. No, not Filipino. I am a mix of two.
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    Not out of the blue, no.

I get more attention from bros asking about my training routine. T_T
  • Lovely0770
    Lovely0770 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    Don't worry about it. I never get hit on either. Most of the guys I've dated I was only with because I initiated interest in them not the other way around. But I understand, it does get old having to be the one with the balls when in fact I have none. I don't get it.... maybe it is due to the vibe but personally I just think it's simply because I'm not many people's "type". Oh well. And I don't have a wedding ring on as my excuse for why I don't get approached. You're doing far better than I am haha
  • The_WoIverine
    The_WoIverine Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Here on MFP I used to until I had to tell people to calm down and make a line.... lol just kidding.

Not sure about other guys, but I don't think we get hit on that frequently (offline). Online is a whole different story. MFP is know for the flirting, so it does happen a lot.
  • Warchortle
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I'm not worried. I'm extremely apathetic when it comes to relationships because f4pping is less drama than a bad relationship.
  • jlisa24
    Options
    ^^ MFP is so bizarre with the flirting. I almost find it embarrassing for people "youre so pretty, no youre so pretty. Youre a 10, id kiss you.." and im over here like, what!?
  • Warchortle
    Options
    ^^ MFP is so bizarre with the flirting. I almost find it embarrassing for people "youre so pretty, no youre so pretty. Youre a 10, id kiss you.." and im over here like, what!?

That's why I posted the ugliest deadlift face as my Tinder profile and now I'm going on my second date with this girl. It's a pretty bomb strategy.
  • The_WoIverine
    Options

I actually had to make my wall private, delete some comments and send messages to people asking to keep my wall clean or I would have to delete them, even if they are great with fitness.
  • Warchortle
    Options
    All those fitness hormones lel..

<_<

>_>

To be fair fitness IG's are what softcore late night pr0n was only a few years ago.
  • jlisa24
    Options
    Warchortle wrote: »

That's why I posted the ugliest deadlift face as my Tinder profile and now I'm going on my second date with this girl. It's a pretty bomb strategy.

Haha i met my ex off tinder and within the first conversation i mentioned something about shoving oranges up my butt.

Come to think of it... maybe thats why he kept buying oranges...
  • jlisa24
    Options

I actually had to make my wall private, delete some comments and send messages to people asking to keep my wall clean or I would have to delete them, even if they are great with fitness.

I, luckily, have yet to get anything that bizarre on my wall. But the flirting on these boards are out of hand, and lets be honest, most people's photos are pretty sketchy. Ive seen enough online dating profiles to spot an angle shot or filter pic from a mile away lol
  • The_WoIverine
    Options
    shoving oranges up my butt.

LMFAO!!!!
    Ive seen enough online dating profiles to spot an angle shot or filter pic from a mile away lol

Yeah, I'm a photoshop guy, so I can see those from 5 miles away lol
  • jlisa24
    Options
    shoving oranges up my butt.

LMFAO!!!!

Clearly its part of my charm. Obviously we can see how well that worked out... haha!
    Ive seen enough online dating profiles to spot an angle shot or filter pic from a mile away lol

Yeah, I'm a photoshop guy, so I can see those from 5 miles away lol

Wish I could just photoshop a few inches off my *kitten*, but apparently I will be cutting calories and keep up the cardio the old fashioned way lol