Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Do you get hit on?

Replies

• LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    jlisa24 wrote: »
    This reminds me, I have to go grocery shopping tomorrow. I'll add oranges to my list.

lol I do love oranges :D

BTW do I need to clarify for all that I dont shove oranges in my butt?!

and your suddenly less interesting
  • kchuskey
    kchuskey Posts: 882 Member
    I be like...... 79ajr34rjk0b.jpg
  • sw33tp3a15
    sw33tp3a15 Posts: 1,674 Member
    edited January 2016
    Marqiiz wrote: »
    I wouldn't know it if it slapped me across the face.

@Marqiiz

I don't believe you!

I'm sure that "fleeky" bow tie brings plenty of girls to your yard ;)
  • Peter_Brady
    Peter_Brady Posts: 3,750 Member

Haha i met my ex off tinder and within the first conversation i mentioned something about shoving oranges up my butt.

Come to think of it... maybe thats why he kept buying oranges...

There's a woman on MFP that..

Oh, never mind.
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Never.
  • ThatFatAsianNerd
    ThatFatAsianNerd Posts: 1,417 Member
    edited January 2016
    kchuskey wrote: »

I like that guy's style. The glasses, the shirt, the chucks, the brown pants which I think are Dickey's, all clean man.

Btw, why is he facing the same direction as the traffic? Shouldn't he be facing the drivers? (Well, maybe someone was undecided until they drove past him and finally called him out to buy some before the light turned green.)
  • PewterSky
    PewterSky Posts: 9,225 Member
    Not really and I'm glad, I'm horribly shy and would probably end up making a fool of myself.
  • Darklords
    Darklords Posts: 3,175 Member
    yes
  • Josh_lol
    Josh_lol Posts: 317 Member
    Not a single time.
  • FitGirl0123
    FitGirl0123 Posts: 1,273 Member
    Not being hit on if married isn't really something I would be worried about. I wouldn't mind some nice, appropriate compliments from time to time but I've got no desire to be hit on.
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    I’m a guy so of course I get hit on! Or at least that’s what I think every time a girl talks to me, smiles at me or even looks in my general direction. ;-)
  • southerman46
    southerman46 Posts: 828 Member
    Not really .
  • jlisa24
    jlisa24 Posts: 305 Member
    This reminds me, I have to go grocery shopping tomorrow. I'll add oranges to my list.

lol im 90% sure I was hardly interesting to begin with :D
  • KD454
    KD454 Posts: 1,548 Member

lol im 90% sure I was hardly interesting to begin with :D

Well that just made you more interesting
  • jlisa24

I like that guy's style. The glasses, the shirt, the chucks, the brown pants which I think are Dickey's, all clean man.

Btw, why is he facing the same direction as the traffic? Shouldn't he be facing the drivers? (Well, maybe someone was undecided until they drove past him and finally called him out to buy some before the light turned green.)

Youre right! Clearly, they dont live in southern california. Youre doing it all wrong man!
  • jlisa24

I have to admit, Im a little turned on right now.
  • The_WoIverine
    The_WoIverine Posts: 367 Member

What a disappointment :neutral:
    OnAllFours wrote: »
    Being the comic relief, I am hardly hit on. Probably also cause I hang out with cuties like The_WoIverine. lol.

The ladies do seem to like The Wolverine, hes beard-tastic lol

@OnAllFours shut up dude! LOL

@jlisa24 the beard those get all kinds of attention. That is a fact lol
  • martikri
    martikri Posts: 5 Member
    Maybe. . (just maybe) . . it has something to do with that rock that you are (hopefully) wearing on your left ring-finger. .

• m2westwood
    m2westwood Posts: 1 Member
    From a man's perspective, and I hope this is helpful and does not come off as insulting in any way...

Your current profile pic paints an image of a woman who thinks she is really something special - probably more special that any potential suitor thinks he is. Your facial expression appears to be of one of superiority. That is intimidating to men, and a turn off. I am sure it is not intentional, and may just be your normal expression, but the tightly pursed lips and facial expression may be off putting to men. Unfortunately, some of us have a normal expression that does not accurately convey our inner feelings - and this may be the case with you. Another example here. This is a woman who is telling me she does not want to be approached.

However, this is picture of an approachable woman. In other words - perhaps a good amount of genuine smiles will make men feel more comfortable in approaching you.
  • kchuskey
    kchuskey Posts: 882 Member

Youre right! Clearly, they dont live in southern california. Youre doing it all wrong man!

Well that is a California license plate coming up behind him.... Wait. What kind of vehicle do you drive? :)