B*tchy Neighbors

Options
2»

Replies

• mkeithley
    mkeithley Posts: 399
    Options
    I don't know the laws in FL, but here in CA 7am-10pm you can make noise!! Dogs can bark and the kids and scream all they want.
    So I saw screw them and make some noise!!!

I think it's 7 am to 10:30 pm here.....the lady next door is an uptight yuppie:grumble: :grumble:

You should stand real close to the wall and start breathing really heavy and make some moaning sounds. Get quiet for a bit and repeat throughout the day. Then see what she says:laugh:

LMAO!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Then wave at her again!!!!:laugh:
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    I thought I had left the snobby "my *kitten* doesn't stink" attitude behind in junior high school...apparently some people just never let it go.

They don't!!! I used to be pretty good friends with most of my neighbors...until I befriended the new neighbor...well uh oh! they had nothing nice to say one evening and I told them like it was and said "all done".....and said the same as above (in sorts) that this was all very Jr highish and with "friends" like you who needs enemies....needless to say I no longer do "girls night with them"...and the new neighbor and I (plus families) are friends.....F@#$ the rest of them! some people aree not happy unless they are maing others miserable!
    :devil:
    zen