how about we try to lose 25lbs in 90 days

Options

Replies

• tam8374
    tam8374 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    can we all meet on facebook tommorow @ 10am so we can talk about the day we need to start. I rally thing monday is good what yall thing?

I will not be on at 10am EST. I work on Saturday mornings. I can't do facebook until I get home. I will send a private message with my facebook email/ name so you can find me.
  • tam8374
    tam8374 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Ok... I am wrong... that was just a FB personal page... not a community page.

Facebook, for the most part is a community network, but you can create private groups. The only people that can join the private groups are the ones that you invite. The group won't even show up in someone's search if they are looking for something with the same name. I use private groups fora lot of things and they work out well.
  • GrammiBarb
    Options
    '
  • GrammiBarb
    Options
    2lbs a week would put you at 30lbs in 90 days!

13 weeks X 2 pounds = 26 pounds

(Sorry, it's the math major nerd coming out)
  • Bihters
    Bihters Posts: 32
    Options
    lol I hate math :yawn:
    2lbs a week would put you at 30lbs in 90 days!

13 weeks X 2 pounds = 26 pounds

(Sorry, it's the math major nerd coming out)
  • cutiekay99
    Options
    Im in! Keep me posted with the details!
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Alright our group is on FB and is Weight No More. The picture that goes with it is my profile pic so you will know which is correct. Here is also the link.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_161589850537048&ap=1

If that doesn't work, send me an FB mail - Michele Jenny Kazlaski - and I will send invite.
  • Bihters
    Options
    the website u post it it goes to my curent facebook site and the name is only one showed and its a weddng pic lol
    Alright our group is on FB and is Weight No More. The picture that goes with it is my profile pic so you will know which is correct. Here is also the link.

If that doesn't work, send me an FB mail - Michele Jenny Kazlaski - and I will send invite.
  • spellbinder25
    spellbinder25 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Did you create a secret group? The link below takes me to my home page.

the website u post it it goes to my curent facebook site and the name is only one showed and its a weddng pic lol

• Bihters
    Options
    :flowerforyou: hey guys I havint heard anything from a friend for the group so I go ehead and opened one.who wants to be in 90 days challenge find me on facebook whit this e-mail its easyer bihters@ymail.com and I will invite u to group.the name of our group is Weight-no-More.I cant wait to start tomorrow : ) :flowerforyou:
  • owengem
    owengem Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Have 2 people set up groups on fbook? I'm confused. Have tried to contact 2 people on book with private msgs. One hasn't replied and the other (bihters@ymail.com) has profile set so msgs cannot be sent.
    Not sure what to do nxt
  • Bihters
    Options
    am sorry u got all confused , one of the friend was gonna open but I didnt hear from her I go ehead and opened one myself and the address post it here u should be able to add me and I will send u invitation for our group,there is allredy couple friends waiting for everybody and I hope to see u in our group. : )

Have 2 people set up groups on fbook? I'm confused. Have tried to contact 2 people on book with private msgs. One hasn't replied and the other (bihters@ymail.com) has profile set so msgs cannot be sent.
    Not sure what to do nxt
  • Nmama
    Nmama Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    well Im just dissapointed in myself. I went out with the hubby last night and went over my cals (not too big of a deal, for just one night out) but today I weighed and I have gained 3lbs of water weight from last nights meal. ugh! theres no way it will be off by tomorrow. It always takes me like 3 days to lose water weight. Im ALLLL cranky. lol but atleast next weigh in Ill have a automatic 3lb lost lol then hopefully 2 more lbs of fat. Theres always a bright side ;)
  • Bihters
    Options
    I believe that happens to all f us so dont feel so bad lol u bee ok just dont give up : )
    well Im just dissapointed in myself. I went out with the hubby last night and went over my cals (not too big of a deal, for just one night out) but today I weighed and I have gained 3lbs of water weight from last nights meal. ugh! theres no way it will be off by tomorrow. It always takes me like 3 days to lose water weight. Im ALLLL cranky. lol but atleast next weigh in Ill have a automatic 3lb lost lol then hopefully 2 more lbs of fat. Theres always a bright side ;)
  • Bihters
    Options
    ok yall this is my facebook site clik it or copy and paste it in ur htt bar, it will take u to my site and just add me then I will send yall invite for group. and this the last call hope to see yall soon :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

http://www.facebook.com/bihter.sparks
  • Nmama
    Nmama Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I believe that happens to all f us so dont feel so bad lol u bee ok just dont give up : )

lol atleast hopefully Ill drop 5 for the next weighin. lol Ill 'pretend' its all fat ;p
  • zumba66girl
    Options
    tried to add you on facebook....wouldn't give me the option.
  • cutiekay99
    Options
    I tried adding you on fb too. I didn't see anywhere where I could add you as a friend. However, I came across the group by copying and pasting one of the other links someone had listed on an earlier post and requested to join the group that way. Just waitng for my request to be accepted. I'm looking forward to the next 90 days!
  • sarrah2903
    Options
    I'm defo up for that. If you make a facebook group I would love to be added!!
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    I was asked to have this set up by Monday and did have it set up yesterday so not sure why all of this confusion.BUT no biggies. If we don't want to use the group I set up then that is fine. Just let me know and I can delete it.

Thanks.