Skinny Saturday Challenge

Options
2»

Replies

• valencia08
    Options
    Thanks you so much for this challenge. It was what I needed to stay on track and I have lossed a another pound :):) xxx
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Sorry I didn't get to check in yesterday--time just got away from me!

Fluids were good, food was mostly good (and i stayed away from the potato chips my DD bought--I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE potato chips!) but did NOT double my exercise. Oh well, I plan on a Skinny Sunday, too, so will double the exercise today.

In another week I will be able to join you for Skinny Wednesday's, too--can't wait!
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    good job on the workout saturday but was very very bad with food and drinks. OH BOY!
    but i love that i am accountable to you guys, so i have to report to you guys and keep myself honest.
  • hmdavis
    hmdavis Posts: 26
    Options
    Sounds like everyone had pretty good days yesterday! I did a double work out at the gym. I had a cardio warm-up on the arc trainer or 20 minutes. Then I took the mat pilates class, which is really difficult BTW, and THEN I hopped on the treadmill for 45 minutes…..normally I would do the class OR the cardio, so I did them both. Burned around 900-1000 calories. I have to say, I LOVED this day, I felt super proud to be a part of it. My water was good, and I hate really good to, so it was a great day for me!
  • stormywxs
    stormywxs Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Hey skinny Saturday challenge already. These Saturdays come around pretty fast - almost as fast as they go. I love Saturdays:heart: My twoesome today will being running and Abs. I just started running again after a ten year break so I'll go for a run after I finish this post then do an Ab workout when I finish the run. See you all next week with another Skinny Saturday double your fun activity. Take time for two.
    Stormy