What's for dinner???

Options
hig17
hig17 Posts: 159 Member
Need dinner ideas! What is everyone eating tonight???

I won't mind if you post pics! :wink:

oh and HAPPY MAY 1st!

Replies

• cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    Skirt steak with chimichurri sauce
    Oven roasted potatoes and broccoli (roasted separately)
    Honey orange carrots

It's gonna be pretty colorful!
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    Grilled chicken breast in an Italian marinade with spaghetti w/marinara on the side with either roasted brussels sprouts or roasted broccoli (haven't decided)
  • kmg3614
    kmg3614 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    My hubby is gone and my daughter is picky, so I'm on my own. Gonna saute zucchini and mushrooms in Olive oil, throw in 1/2 cup imitation crab, and 1 oz cooked thin spaghetti... Season with garlic, salt and pepper and finish with 2 T parmesan cheese. 396 cal.
  • bravid98
    bravid98 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Szechuan Tofu!

BlinJ9lIQAAPCfi.jpg

Not enough veggies in this photo, but there will be tonight!
  • MelisMusing
    MelisMusing Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Ginger garlic chicken over garlicky sesame zucchini noodles with a side of roasted broc.

Oh yeah. :love:
  • ktg503
    ktg503 Posts: 20
    Options
    Paprika chicken and avocado salad and a honey-lime vinaigrette!

http://cookswithcocktails.com/chicken-and-avocado-salad-with-homemade-honey-lime-dressing/
  • hig17
    Options
    Grilled chicken breast in an Italian marinade with spaghetti w/marinara on the side with either roasted brussels sprouts or roasted broccoli (haven't decided)

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE ROASTED BROCCOLI!
  • amirahdaboss
    amirahdaboss Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Mashed potato and ground beef gratin(you can google it)
    Not necessarily healthy, but it tastes damn good
  • hig17
    Options
    My hubby is gone and my daughter is picky, so I'm on my own. Gonna saute zucchini and mushrooms in Olive oil, throw in 1/2 cup imitation crab, and 1 oz cooked thin spaghetti... Season with garlic, salt and pepper and finish with 2 T parmesan cheese. 396 cal.

This sounds delish!
  • hig17
    Options
    Szechuan Tofu!

BlinJ9lIQAAPCfi.jpg

Not enough veggies in this photo, but there will be tonight!

Do you have a szechuan sauce you use? Or just came up with a combo of flavors?
  • hig17
    Options
    Paprika chicken and avocado salad and a honey-lime vinaigrette!

http://cookswithcocktails.com/chicken-and-avocado-salad-with-homemade-honey-lime-dressing/

Anything with avocado and I am in! Sounds awesome.
  • commanderval
    commanderval Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    All I know is that I'm eating me some corn on the cob tonight! Will find some kind of protein to go with it somewhere at home...

I loooove corn on the cob...I eat it with just a bit of sea salt.
  • Sinful_moon
    Sinful_moon Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Salmon salad lettuce wraps!
  • HerbertNenenger
    HerbertNenenger Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Just a plain ol' 96% lean burger with banana peppers on Sandwich Thins, and a big pile of green beans with a bit of Smart Balance. I need speed and ease on a weeknight.
  • djshari
    djshari Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Leftovers! Half a chicken sandwich with roasted tomatoes and avocado and broccoli on the side.
  • eelamme
    eelamme Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    Small can of chicken that you would find by the tuna, 1/4 c plain greek yogurt, a tablespoon of franks hot sauce, two stalks diced celery all wrapped in a flat out flat bread slice. Even with a little ranch it is under 300 cals. Sometimes I'll *kitten* shavings of cucumber to it as well.
  • beachylove
    beachylove Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Tonight we are having
    Grilled Chicken Breasts (seasoned with a garlic/herb seasoning)
    Fresh white sweet Corn (from a local farm....I am spoiled and seriously its like candy!!)
    Mashed white sweet potatoes with a little regular potato smashed in (have to use the last of my potatoes in the cabinet before they grow into new things)

Tomorrow I am going a little fancier for our anniversary dinner..... grilled filet mignon, grilled asparagus, sauteed baby bella mushrooms and roasted yukon gold potatoes. :heart:
  • JulesAtkinson1
    JulesAtkinson1 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Boneless, skinless chicken thighs stuffed with tomatoes and feta, baked sweet potato, strawberry romaine salad. Yum!
  • alikatfin
    alikatfin Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Homemade pizza - thin crust from Target (Archer Farms), baby spinach, fresh mushrooms, and artichoke hearts. And marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese of course. First time really making homemade pizza, so wish me luck! According to my calculations, a quarter of the pizza should be 266 calories, so not bad. I'll probably eat half of it tonight!
  • reddz12
    reddz12 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, I'm still at work so no pictures, but I'm having Italian sausage, steamed broccoli a sweet potato and a veggie egg roll (baked) Whole meal 581 calories. :-)