Need some Friends :)

Options
Nolalee
Nolalee Posts: 26 Member
Hello
I am getting back on track, and need some committed friends to and for support. I have an open Diary and would love friends that do also. I love getting new ideas for meals and exercise from friends! I log my food and exercise daily :) but sometimes forget to complete my day at the end of the day.. lol
I lost 50 lbs when I first started MFP, but gained back 15. My goal is to lose about 40 lbs this time, and to maintain for the rest of my life!
Let's be friends and reach our goals together :)
Nola

Replies

• cloverfield4
    cloverfield4 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Feel free to add me, I've got an open diary, too, and love looking at other people's diaries for ideas. :)

I'm aiming for a 32 pound loss, so we're pretty close in terms of goals.
  • canadiangirl014
    canadiangirl014 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I need some friends too. I am starting over after an absence. I too have an open diary and try to log daily. I need friends so I will be accountable! I want to lose about 25 pounds and then maintain. Got a wedding coming up in July (not mine), summer and a trip to Disneyland planned. Lots of photo ops - I want to feel good about myself when I get those pics taken. :-)
  • Aunt_Kiki
    Aunt_Kiki Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You can all add me! I have an open diary, even though I eat the same stuff pretty much every day, so I'm not sure what ideas you'll get from me. My goal is to be down 40 lbs by November (I also have a Disney trip coming up) and I'm pretty committed to this website so I'm on here often. Had a "fell off the wagon" weekend this past month but have been logging and eating right and working out ever since.
  • mtneerjk81
    mtneerjk81 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Everyone is more than welcome to add me!
  • GiddyNZ
    GiddyNZ Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

I could do with some new friends too, many of my current friends seem to have stopped logging and things are getting a bit quiet.

Please feel free to add me :)

Giddy
  • ethanzacjosh
    Options
    hi
    I'm happy to be your friend.
    how do you open up your food diary?
  • SillaWinchester
    SillaWinchester Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Everyone is welcome to add me! :) I hope we can all support and motivate each other!
  • Sk8nskier
    Sk8nskier Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just joined yesterday, so I am just learning how to use this. Having people to communicate with that have it figured out would help.
  • JennaMcCoy1989
    JennaMcCoy1989 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've had my app for some time now, however I haven't really stuck to it until now.

Feel free to add me!

xx
  • Jena280
    Jena280 Posts: 2
    Options
    I am looking for Friends too. Trying to get meal ideas and work out ideas. Been working out regularly for 2 weeks and counting calories. I have had no changes in my weight. I think I really need to change something now. I am getting married in 3 months and would really like to be down 10 pounds. Please help me! I need encouragement and meal and food ideas!
  • alliejo143
    alliejo143 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I'm on often and always here for support and motivation :) Love all my MFP friends. The more the merrier. Open diary and I log most days :)
  • illykins87
    illykins87 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me :) And welcome to you hun I added you
  • Onemoodycuss
    Onemoodycuss Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Always looking for friends and support.
  • brizzeem
    brizzeem Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    im game for anything....diarys should always be open!!
  • stephaniebeaudin5
    Options
    Please add me. I am here to motivate
  • kimmers1027
    kimmers1027 Posts: 122
    Options
    Feel free to add me. :)
  • byebyeidk
    byebyeidk Posts: 1
    Options
    feel free to add mee!
  • ShondraJ28
    ShondraJ28 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Add me! that goes for everyone. i log everyday and workout almost everyday T25 and Treadmill for now
  • amberrenee813
    amberrenee813 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me as long as you like and comment often, as do I.
  • Vermilliana
    Vermilliana Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    By all means, add me *smile* I love reading peoples posts about their workouts n such. Its motivational and we all need to encourage each other! My diary is open..its a bit different than some others as I have an 18 hour eating schedule (graveyard shift) but, by all means, check it out!