• Hannah_Hopes
    Hannah_Hopes Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Welcome :flowerforyou:
    Feel free to add me
  • Taiser
    Taiser Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm on here pretty much daily just to track my food and this site has been GREAT at helping me do that. Anyone feel free to add me! :smile:
  • rosanna88_
    rosanna88_ Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to start over (again) Good luck everyone!
  • sarahemily86
    sarahemily86 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hi! I too am looking for some new friends! For the past year I've been on and off, most of the old friends have stopped logging, I'd love to have some new motivational friends :) I just had a baby 6 weeks ago, and got the okay from my doctor to work out again, yay! I will be at my goal weight this year! Last year was going to be my year.. but, had to out it off for nine months, lol.
  • asweetbrandy
    Options
    feel free to add me, anyone. I'm always looking for new friends!
  • prima073
    prima073 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hello, feel free to add me. My diary is open!
  • lemon629
    lemon629 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I'm always open to new FP friends, so feel free to add me. My diary is open to friends.
    I am looking to lose 15-20 pounds.
    I lost 60 pounds several years ago and later gained back 35 which I'm now trying to lose. I've lost 10.4 pounds since Valentine's Day. I hope once I lose these last 15-20 pounds, they'll be gone forever!
  • KylaDenay
    KylaDenay Posts: 1,585 Member
    Options
    Hello there. I am in the process of losing 20 to 30 lbs. My diary is also open. I do not diet, but I do stick to a calorie deficit. I have not been honest with myself the past few months with inputting ALL calories, so I am being really strict with the deficit and my workouts. You and anyone else on here are welcome to add me as a friend. I love to give support and love to get support :)
  • __Aid__
    __Aid__ Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hi I've got an open diary and log everyday, currently at 400 + days and have approximately 25 lbs to go. The more friends the better
  • jenjens86
    jenjens86 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hiya I too am looking for some new friends on here, I have an open diary too. Have been a member for a long time and lost at my lightest about 48lb but ive gained 10 back, looking to get motivated and stay motivated and hopefully make some new friends too :)
  • leigh33ca
    leigh33ca Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I have been absent to for far to long and would like to get back on track. I would love to have some more friends to help me and for me to help as well. Or to say; "Hey Leigh you haven't posted today!" I'll post the good the bad and the ugly and also the fabulous!
  • knwnking
    knwnking Posts: 1
    Options
    I've added most of the people here so for anyone I've might have missed and would like to be friends go ahead and add me! Always looking for motivational friends.
  • fittestb03
    fittestb03 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am new here also and need motivated friends. I just started last week and today was my first day doing T25. I loved it!!! I have about 50 lbs that I want to lose and also trying to gain some muscle :smile:
  • macklo
    macklo Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    HI everyone please add me.. I am desperate to stay on track and stay motivated !! All encouragement would be greatly appreciated. I seem to be in a rut .. BUT no more ..I will start my diet tomorrow BS .. LOL
  • TiLo0905
    TiLo0905 Posts: 34
    Options
    You can all add me as well! Ive been on mfp for years but also on WW, so on Easter Sunday I reactivated here to really get motivated. I like to be really creative with my diary but am always looking for ideas so it would be fun to have more 'friends'. The past few days I've been over my counts so I have to get re-focussed, any and all inspiration is appreciated! Have a great day all! Kim
  • ccm1912
    ccm1912 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Anyone here can feel free to add me as well! My goals are less major weight loss (looking to lose 5-10lbs of the 10 i put on from medication) but a little more so just keeping myself fit and healthy and making it a lifestyle, not just a temporary thing.
  • Ansie13
    Ansie13 Posts: 86
    Options
    Anyone can add me :) I don't log the food I eat but I do log my workouts and I am on daily.
  • aesnlp
    aesnlp Posts: 2
    Options
    I am a newbie to this site. Please add me
    as I need friends and recipe ideas. Just
    How to use barcode scanning today. It is
    fabulous!
  • robinkelly25
    robinkelly25 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I love new friends :) My calorie goal is 1350 but I tend to stay closer to 1200. My diary is open and I log in EVERY day :) ( I like when my log in number increases) I try to be a great motivator and helping hand if ever needed. Feel free to add
  • apparations
    apparations Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    All can add me! I have been logging for almost a month and I have found it works really well. I also love to look at others diaries just to get a good comparison. Always like to talk food!