Chick fil a & other fast food places

Options
2»

Replies

• rm33064
    rm33064 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    In South Florida we have Pollo Tropical which grills fresh marinated chicken. It's great because it's a fast food restaurant but it's real fresh food they make in house. It's not a bunch of processed crap they wheel in the back door frozen. If you have Whole Foods Market near you they have a ton of really healthy hot and cold dishes they prepare in the store as well a giant salad bar. You just load up your plate with whatever you want and pay by the pound. A lot of them make sandwiches, burgers, and pizzas to order in store too.
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,282 Member
    Options
    I love getting Chick-fil-a's 8 piece chicken nugget (you can get them grilled or fried) and the fruit cup on the side. their grilled chicken sandwich is pretty good too, depending on what you're digging, but I personally prefer the grilled chicken sandwich from Wendy's. beware though because they automatically add honey mustard to theirs.

Grilled chicken sandwich with BBQ sauce and a fruit cup used to be my to go to meal.

Now I can't eat it due to having to have a specific diet for a medical condition (some foods can cause me great pain if I eat them).

I was sad...