Weighing daily - secrets I've discovered

Options

Replies

• ccam99
    ccam99 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Love it!! Thanks for the laugh and advice this Friday morning. I only wish I had the sold out Mr. Tickle mug for my tea. :happy:
  • charmarbobar
    charmarbobar Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    <-- off to find a Mr. Tickle mug...hope they carry it in Canada!
  • firesweetheart
    firesweetheart Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I put coffee in my Mr. Tickle mug and gained 3 pounds. I should have listened, it must be a tea thing! :happy:
  • steve2kay
    steve2kay Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    eta: don't take my word for it, here is a recent endorsement of my programme from a satisfied customer "OMG you're right!!! Thank you! I lost two pounds in the last half hour "

Yer killin' me!

Sam
    PS I have a great idea for a Mr Ticklemug app. It will make BILLIONS!

You're in Sam, you can be CIO. First order of business is to crush the naysayers (they know who they are)
  • Goin4goal
    Goin4goal Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Made my Friday morning - great read to start the weekend!! There is so much negativity on these forums sometimes, its nice to see some humor!!! THANK YOU!!!!!
  • stuffinmuffin
    stuffinmuffin Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    Hahahaha - this is genius!!!! :laugh:
  • Wonderob
    Wonderob Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    My wife gets on the scales every morning and then come back into the bedroom with either a scowl or a smile on her face - I never need to ask about the numbers!
  • wendy0210
    wendy0210 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    This is brilliant! What a fun post on a Friday morning :) Also, you will need people to properly research and market Mr. Ticklemug and its accompanying app. I'd like to throw my hat in the ring...when you form your multi-billion dollar company I'd like to be in on the ground floor...
  • molonlabe762
    molonlabe762 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    LOL, this is awsome
  • royaldrea
    royaldrea Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Aha hilarious, thanks for starting my Friday off right!

Off to get a Mr Tickle mug
  • sisterlilbunny
    sisterlilbunny Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    In for the Mr. Tickle mugs! :D
  • monkeywizard
    monkeywizard Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    MR Ticklemug - The Movie!

I'll be expecting a check within the week..
  • silvergirl19
    silvergirl19 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thank you, thank you, thank you! Now I can stop eating broccoli by the pound under the misguided assumption that it will help me lose weight. I don't have a Mr. Tickle mug, but I am going to analyze the weight-loss benefits of drinking hazelnut cream decaf , light with lactose-free milk and no sugar, in my favorite Boleslawiec pottery mug vs. a Corelle cup. Have a great day and thanks for a great big happy smile to start mine.
  • steve2kay
    steve2kay Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    This is brilliant! What a fun post on a Friday morning :) Also, you will need people to properly research and market Mr. Ticklemug and its accompanying app. I'd like to throw my hat in the ring...when you form your multi-billion dollar company I'd like to be in on the ground floor...

Wendy you're in - people say there's a lack of opporunities for minorities in fortune 500 companies - but I say equal rights for dogs that can use a computer and type English and until recently wore a hat! (we might need an acronym for that, it's a bit of a mouthful if you're shouting it at a rally)
  • Kita328
    Kita328 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem If I drink my coffee from my least fave mug I def. gain weight.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • AtticWindow
    AtticWindow Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I've been logging my weight daily for some time and plotting it on an excel chart. I know that my weight fluctuates so I decided to log daily so I could see patterns that emerge - it would help me do the right thing day after day.

I added my calories to help with pattern recognition after a few weeks
    Then I added exercise
    Then my water consumption.
    Then my macros instead of just calories
    Then categorised exercise as weights vs. cardio
    Then quality of sleep - then quantity

After several months of logging I've concluded that:
    - protein shakes and cardio on tuesdays lead to a weight loss as long as I have less than 7 hours of restless sleep.
    - however if I have brocolli or it's a full mooon then my weight goes up.
    - If I lift heavy on a Tuesday then I will gain weight the next day but lose weight on Friday as long as I don't have scrambled eggs on Wednesday - having them on Thursday is ok as long as my chicken salad has cherry tomatoes.
    - 4 cups of tea a day are ok as long as they're from my Mr Tickle mug, if I have them from the blue mug then I'll gain weight.

I think I need to put this down in a secrets of weight loss book, this stuff is gold dust, I could make a fortune from this scientific research.

You're funny Steve, but you are a bit fat aren't you?

I get references! (Now that I've checked Steve's profile :wink: :flowerforyou:)
  • AtticWindow
    AtticWindow Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I love this thread. And I need to get me a Mr. Tickle mug.
  • laurenawolf
    laurenawolf Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    This made my day!
  • runfatmanrun
    runfatmanrun Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I've been logging my weight daily for some time and plotting it on an excel chart. I know that my weight fluctuates so I decided to log daily so I could see patterns that emerge - it would help me do the right thing day after day.

I added my calories to help with pattern recognition after a few weeks
    Then I added exercise
    Then my water consumption.
    Then my macros instead of just calories
    Then categorised exercise as weights vs. cardio
    Then quality of sleep - then quantity

After several months of logging I've concluded that:
    - protein shakes and cardio on tuesdays lead to a weight loss as long as I have less than 7 hours of restless sleep.
    - however if I have brocolli or it's a full mooon then my weight goes up.
    - If I lift heavy on a Tuesday then I will gain weight the next day but lose weight on Friday as long as I don't have scrambled eggs on Wednesday - having them on Thursday is ok as long as my chicken salad has cherry tomatoes.
    - 4 cups of tea a day are ok as long as they're from my Mr Tickle mug, if I have them from the blue mug then I'll gain weight.

I think I need to put this down in a secrets of weight loss book, this stuff is gold dust, I could make a fortune from this scientific research.

You're funny Steve, but you are a bit fat aren't you?

He could lose weight*; what exercise can you do to reduce being a jerkoff?

(Not to mention that within about +-20 pounds of someone's target weight (read: the weight your body achieves naturally) is no real indicator of health; please stop assuming you can tell how healthy someone is by looking at them!!)

He was quoting something the OPs kid said...see OPs profile.

And Steve bravo sir...:drinker:
  • fittoday14
    fittoday14 Posts: 128
    Options
    After having the worst few days, I'm glad I read this.. made me laugh out loud :laugh: