What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    beerfoamy wrote: »
    Swim circuits instructor tried to kill me this morning! In previous weeks he made me push a brick, then week after 2 bricks for a length to try and stop me. No joy! still did the length.
    So this morning he handed me a float belt!! AND I STILL DID THE LENGTH!! and got compared to a shark!! haha
    he said to the other guy, 'It's like when you harpoon a shark and the float slows them'.
    It was very difficult to get the pulls right with the float and the brick, but feel so chuffed!! :D:D

also saw a mate I haven't see in a while and he said I was looking really good! so yay!! :D

Love this post. Really great!
    Note to self - get BACK IN THE POOL!!!
  • KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    I can be kinda slow about some things I reckon...dusting can be so, ummmmm, mundane and this morning I got the idea to blast some COOL and FUN music while dusting (who'd thunk it ). Man, I got some serious dancing exercise done while working--that dancing is major cal burning FUN! Super big ole NSV--BOOM! o:)<3o:)

Made me laugh out loud - thank you!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!