What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• VUA21
    VUA21 Posts: 2,072 Member
    lorib642 wrote: »
    I complained a while back that I have to tug at a lot of my shorts if I am not wearing a belt. Kind of mixed news - this morning a pair fell to the floor when I put my phone in a pocket. the odd thing is that with a belt they look fine. They are barely too big all over, one of the few that I found that fit my new shape well. I am shaped different by losing to this weight than I was years ago when this was my normal weight.

My pants are getting loose too. It is annoying to have to pull them up, but I like that I am getting smaller.

Hopefully you were inside when they fell.

Best weight loss clothing accessory: a belt! Shrinking body means so many of my pants are now baggy. I hate having to buy new clothes that I know I'm just going to shrink out of, so a good belt has been such a lifesaver (and embarrassment preventer - no more accidentally showing the world my underwear because my pants are literally falling off).
  • workinonit1956
    workinonit1956 Posts: 1,043 Member
    @VUA21 that’s fantastic! Congratulations!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!