What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• dhiammarath
    dhiammarath Posts: 834 Member
    Yesterday I noticed a Marks and Spencer Sale online and had a browse. They had a dress I quite liked and it was reduced by 60%. Checking it out I was peeved that they only had it in a 14 (UK). I thought to myself well, I am a 16 now so maybe at £15 this is worth a punt as an aspirational dress. Ordered it thinking it would be handy if I coud fit comfortably in it for my winter sun holiday. This is quite a big deal for me as, for the last 20 years I have been unable to buy dresses due to the mismatch in size between top half and bottom half ;) Today it arrived - and it fit! All the way up, no tugging on the zip - nothing! I feel it accentuates my womanly curves - aka big tummy - a little too much but another 6lbs or so will see me both in my normal bmi and comfortable in this dress. 10 lbs should see me happily wearning my posh red party dress this Christmas (the dragon dress!) Next summer size 12?? ;);)

That's the best feeling!!! I have a few things that fit but accentuate the wrong things too. I figure I'll get there eventually!
  • dhiammarath
    dhiammarath Posts: 834 Member
    OHFlamingo wrote: »
    I can now reach around to my back and unhook my bra! (Back fat is going away!) Used to have to struggle to get my arms out of the straps and then tug the bra around until I could reach the hooks! Even bought some front-hook bras because of this. (Twice -failed rotator cuff surgery was part of the problem, but the back fat was the biggest part. Small victory for me.

I'd say that's a huge victory!! :smiley:
  • solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    I'm wearing a t-shirt today I bought two years ago, and it's very loose, even in the hips! Also, I picked up my volunteer outfit for the European track and field championships, and they assigned me a form-fitted women's t-shirt (I hate hate hate them ... or so I thought). It's in XL, but it fits like it's supposed to, and for the first time ever, I do not look like I'm wearing a sausage casing.

This is a goal! Race shirts are always small! And what a fun volunteer gig too!
  • motivatedmartha
    motivatedmartha Posts: 1,108 Member
    DoubleUbea wrote: »
    I was suffering from chronic pain/Fibromyalgia, I decided that my body couldn't handle the extra weight and that is why it hurt. It was a catch 22, I couldn't exercise because I hurt and I hurt because I couldn't exercise. I started to lose the weight by watching calories.and felt better. Although I do have some pain, today the doctor agreed that I can discontinue the "pain" meds for three months and see how I feel.
    I want to lose a few more pounds before I start strength training again but I am moving and the pounds are coming off.

Terrific nsv! Well done
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!