What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• BattyKnitter
    BattyKnitter Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    Went to Five Guys with the SO and DIDN'T buckle. I love Five Guys so much, but didn't have the calories in my "budget" as the trip was unexpected, so I grabbed my digital pocket scale and weighed out 60g of french fries (139 cals) and stuck to it. Doesn't seem like a big win, but my SO was destroying a double bacon cheeseburger across the table from me.
    5765qx7c7nce.jpg

Yay for pockets scales, and food NSV are the biggest for me so I totally get this post!!
  • Britxclarity
    Britxclarity Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Went to Five Guys with the SO and DIDN'T buckle. I love Five Guys so much, but didn't have the calories in my "budget" as the trip was unexpected, so I grabbed my digital pocket scale and weighed out 60g of french fries (139 cals) and stuck to it. Doesn't seem like a big win, but my SO was destroying a double bacon cheeseburger across the table from me.
    5765qx7c7nce.jpg

That looks SO good. Also good job! What digital pocket scale do you have? I never thought about this
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Options
    kayfaei wrote: »

That looks SO good. Also good job! What digital pocket scale do you have? I never thought about this

It's a Weigh Gram Digital Pocket Scale, Top 600 model. It was $11 on Amazon and I carry it in my purse. I was told it was a "drug dealer" scale, but it works great for my needs (which do not include weighing drugs) :D Very accurate.

Remind me not to search for that while at work lolol.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!