Calorie Counter

Message Boards Success Stories
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• B_Plus_EffortB_Plus_Effort Member Posts: 265 Member Member Posts: 265 Member
    I went to Goodwill yesterday looking for something. One of my favorite things to do is skim through the jeans section looking for high end denim. And... there usually is some. Yesterday I ran across a pair of Hudson's (retails around $200) but they were a size 28 (6-8) and a "super skinny" style. I needed a new pair of skinny jeans since my dog got a hold of my favorite pair...but these just looked SO TINY. But, they were stretchy so I thought maybe, just maybe, they will fit when I lose the next 5-10 pounds. Well, I tried them on when I got home, half expecting them to not pull up over my thighs, but low and behold, they fit like a glove. And, they look fantastic. The draw back? Once I lose another 5-10 pounds they won't fit any more. But, they were only $9.99, so I don't care. :smiley:
    1o7u4mklnwez.jpg

hot damn gurl!
  • gracegettingittogethergracegettingittogether Member Posts: 149 Member Member Posts: 149 Member
    I’m so impressed you were able to stop mid way through stress eating! That’s no mean achievement!
    edited October 30