What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I got 4 1/2 hours of sleep last night - a 50% improvement over three weeks ago after over a year of insomnia.
  • S_Evanson613
    S_Evanson613 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I am always someone who wears 2 tank tops under every shirt because i feel like it "holds my stomach in" better. I no longer feel the need to do that. I can confidently walk around in jeans and ONE shirt!
  • fitfatty88
    fitfatty88 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Went in ANOTHER notch on my belt.
  • emilee974
    emilee974 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I am always someone who wears 2 tank tops under every shirt because i feel like it "holds my stomach in" better. I no longer feel the need to do that. I can confidently walk around in jeans and ONE shirt!

This is the cutest thing I've heard today =$ Congrats :)
  • Kojie75
    Kojie75 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    This week, I hit a PR at the gym. Power cleaned 115lbs for the first time. 10lbs more than my old PR. I was so stoked, I did it twice more.
  • inchwormbyinchworm
    inchwormbyinchworm Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I just noticed today I have worn lots of different kinds of pants this month and haven't heard any whooshing sounds.
  • taraphannaford
    taraphannaford Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I now fit into my pre-pregnancy jeans! Hallelujah! That motivated me to eat healthy when I went to the mall today!
  • myonlychoice
    myonlychoice Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I went to a Mexican restaurant last night with an old friend. Our main thing we did when we hung out when we were younger was eat, especially lots of yummy Mexican food. I only ate a couple of chips. Asked for a to go box at the beginning of my meal, drank 60 oz of water and brought home 3/4 of my huge smothered burrito. Would have never done that before
  • 10alliemarie
    10alliemarie Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I was going to go to a fast food restaurant for breakfast but resisted the urge and made my own lower calorie version instead.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    I was able to take off a pair of my pants without undoing the button or zipper, these pants used to be snug on me in my thighs and butt area, now they slide off.

This is kinda the greatest thing ever.
  • BeachinBeauty
    BeachinBeauty Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    There is a local, family owned restaurant where we pick up dinner about once a week. DH and I went in and ate lunch there this afternoon and the owner was ringing me up and exclaimed, "You have lost so much weight!" I didn't even think she knew who I was, let alone that she'd notice my weight loss!
  • cblue315
    cblue315 Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    Kojie75 wrote: »
    This week, I hit a PR at the gym. Power cleaned 115lbs for the first time. 10lbs more than my old PR. I was so stoked, I did it twice more.

Yowsa! That is some heavy lifing!
  • ScorpioJack_91
    ScorpioJack_91 Posts: 5,241 Member
    Options
    Hit a new PR for bench press....205 lbs. Officially 10 pounds more than my body weight.
  • trevor615
    trevor615 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Went to the dentist and was told by the assistant, who hadn't seen me in a while, that with the weight I have lost, I look ten years younger.

If I keep losing weight, can I end up as a teenager again? :D
  • VintageMatch
    VintageMatch Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Graduated C25K today!! 30 min straight running!
  • jusbowers
    jusbowers Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Graduated C25K today!! 30 min straight running!

Congratulations!

My bf% has (only) just dropped from the acceptable range to fitness level .........happy dance
  • BobbieLee1959
    BobbieLee1959 Posts: 605 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Back at MFP (second go round), have lost 8+ lbs this time in about 3 weeks, eating very little wheat products, lots of fruit and veggies and most certainly not starving....as little sugar from sources that are processed as possible, no soda (gave up soda and candy for Lent, because if Christ cared enough for me to hang on a cross, when he could have swung down at His will, I can surely give up candy and Pepsi for my King for 40 days) and the result is: My waist, legs, chin, fingers and face have shrunk (among other parts), my skin is tremendously clear and smooth, my aches and pains have taken up residence in places other than my body, and I generally have more energy and feel amazing...One NSV...nah...how about 20 of them? B) Oh, and every day, I wake up and thank God for a new lease on life and His love for me!
  • BobbieLee1959
    BobbieLee1959 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Quieau wrote: »
    Belts, panties and crossing my legs!

^^^sitting Indian style without causing a major blood restriction and pins and needles!! YES!!^^^
  • karen_fitzgibbon
    karen_fitzgibbon Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    I've just noticed that the grandstand at football is waaaaayyyyy harder than last year.
  • AngeBee18
    AngeBee18 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I had a weekend of social events, but I stayed within my kj limit both days. And I had an amazing piece of cake that a friend had made, but didn't have a second. Previously I would have had about 3 pieces!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!