What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• takinitalloff
    takinitalloff Posts: 1,883 Member
    edited January 26
    Options
    @springlering62 If it's any consolation... my feet did get smaller initially from the fat loss, but now they're actually bigger, or at least longer, than before. It's more of a rearranging than a shrinking, if that makes sense :D

That is so cool about the ribs changing shape. It's quite logical now that I think about it, but I had never heard of this happening. The body is amazing in its ability to adapt!

I'm very slightly sad about the rings that are now too big for me... but only VERY slightly :D I figure I can always wear those on my thumb from now on. I know what you mean about having to be careful, though -- I'm a little paranoid now about losing a ring, especially when my hands are cold. All kinds of new experiences :)
  • takinitalloff
    takinitalloff Posts: 1,883 Member
    edited January 28
    Options
    @EliseTK1 Kudos to your husband for being willing to reconsider his own opinions and choices! That takes a lot and not everybody is willing to set sail for the unknown and find joy in it like he has (I have a retirement age relative who only eats green beans and corn — he didn’t eat any other veggies as a child and therefore he has decided he never will 🙄). I guess you could say “wherever one door opens, another one closes” 😉
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!