What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• Smallc10
    Smallc10 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    My yoga pants keep falling down! Also I'm down another belt hole so yay!
  • taraphannaford
    taraphannaford Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    When I started losing weight I decided each week I would have a splurge day. So during the week if I wanted this super fattening cake or really sugary drink, I would save it for that day. Today was my splurge day, I'm now a little over 30 days into my "life style" change, and all day today I ate normally. Just another day. I made some chocolate chocolate brownies for dessert tonight and could only eat half of the brownie and stayed in my calorie goal! Funny thing is, I bought all of the stuff for brownies like two weeks ago and forgot they were even in my cabinet.
  • smashley_mashley
    smashley_mashley Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    The scale hasn't moved in months but the size 14pants I bought about 2months ago are starting to get big in the bum.... I am starting to accept that the number on the scale is not the be all and end all.
  • szkodzt
    szkodzt Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    My jeans have been getting too big but I was waiting to buy new ones. Today I realized they were just too big to continue wearing and went to the store to buy new ones - got them TWO sizes smaller!
  • marinabreeze
    marinabreeze Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Several months ago before I started on MFP, I went to the mall and tried on a pair of jeans in what I thought was my size in a slim cut. I couldn't even button them, and it sucked because it was the largest size they carried in-store. I bought a different cut in the same size that was fuller, but even those were a bit tight (but at least I could button them).

Recently, my jeans (and other clothing) have felt a lot looser, to the point that the jeans I bought several months back I can pull down without unbuttoning them. So on a whim I ordered the slim cut jeans (sale), same size since I didn't think I lost enough to actually go down in size, and they are a slimmer cut. They came in the mail today, and not only they fit now, but they are a bit loose :smile:.
  • Annr
    Annr Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    Married happily 30 yrs, started wearing my wedding ring last summer and haven't had to take it off once yet! Even during the TOM weeks....
  • ar9179
    ar9179 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Was able to hold crow pose for a few seconds in yoga today! Been trying this move for almost 3 months and never got close to lifting ONE foot, let alone both. I credit SL 5x5 and one day those toes will be at the proper height.

Also was able to wear a size smaller in shorts today. I've been trying them on every week for a month, watching the snaps get closer and closer. Funny thing, I think I weighed less than I do now when they fit me before. I love inches disappearing!
  • Sweet_Heresy
    Sweet_Heresy Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Dragged myself to the gym despite being tired from work, and ended up adding +10 to my squat, +15 DL, and FINALLY +5 to my bench. I'm so pumped!!

I also train muay thai, and a couple nights ago my pad holder told me that she would never spar against me because "you could knock a b***h out with that hook." Lol.
  • AngeBee18
    AngeBee18 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    ar9179 wrote: »
    Was able to hold crow pose for a few seconds in yoga today! Been trying this move for almost 3 months and never got close to lifting ONE foot, let alone both. I credit SL 5x5 and one day those toes will be at the proper height

awesome nsv! one day I will be able to do that too!

My nsv is that I ran 9.5km today - my longest run in years. Was hard, windy and my legs were tired, but I did it. On track for my half marathon in July!
  • Jillish23
    Jillish23 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I was bringing groceries into the house and my pants fell off. Slightly embarrassing but a great NSV!

This happened to me last night too. :D Always a great sign! P.S. Your name is one of my friends' nicknames for me! Good choice!
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    Khendyl wrote: »
    my most recent NSV is weird. I started crossfit a couple weeks ago and love it, but now i've noticed that my underpants won't stay up!

LOL! that happened to me a while back. :D

Someone told me the reason that my neck is crepey is because I don't have extra fat to fill it out. Sort of an NSV, but leaves me thinking about plastic surgery because I'm certainly not going to gain weight to get rid of it. lol
  • kirsteena01
    kirsteena01 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am on the last notch of my belt now. Kind of avoiding buying new jeans until I have to, but new belts are apparently a must...
  • Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel
    Options
    Today I beat a PR and Leg pressed 220lbs for 8 reps! :bigsmile:
  • karen_fitzgibbon
    karen_fitzgibbon Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    I fit into a size 12 shirt!!!!!!
  • crazygooselady
    crazygooselady Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Today I finally looked at that bathing suit photo I took in a dressing room last year before trying to lose weight, and compared it to one I took yesterday. When I look in the mirror I see myself still as 160. But when I look at the photos side by side I can see a huge difference. My inner legs don't touch, my upper arms are smaller, and my stomach is flatter. Amazing what a difference 15 lbs make!
  • beccabluee
    beccabluee Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    my collar bone is becoming more and more visible! (:
  • TheProspitPrincess
    TheProspitPrincess Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Getting into a lower set of tens (in pounds)
  • smashley_mashley
    Options
    The scale hasn't moved in months but my clothes keep getting looser. The other day I noticed that my shirt fell flat against my stomach. The roll is no longer noticeable!

• smashley_mashley
    Options
    Also.. I had to stop wearing two of my rings. They are just too big but I am not ready to get them resized yet.
  • BodyByBex
    BodyByBex Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    I was fitted for my uniforms for my new job on January 23rd. My boss commented tonight that they seem "a bit too large". He asked if I purposely did that to be more comfortable, I gave him the biggest grin and said "Nope!"
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!