What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• DressedInDreams
    DressedInDreams Posts: 96 Member
    Put on shorts from last summer.. Didn't have to unzip them, and they're falling off!
  • handeye
    handeye Posts: 52 Member
    the SPANDEX workout pants i bought at the start of my weight loss are now LOOSE :)
    i've caught myself in window reflections and have been surprised i don't look more chubby :)
  • jorinya
    jorinya Posts: 933 Member
    Went shopping today and resisted the meat pie that was calling me very loudly. Got 2 meat pies, 1 for my son and 1 for my daughter, I got a piece of grilled pepper chicken for myself. Proudof myself for that.
  • SMoorcroft
    SMoorcroft Posts: 23 Member
    On Saturday I ran 10k in training (my longest & further ever run)

AND

Yesterday I got a new 5k PB

Am feeling pretty chuffed with myself at the moment - especially as 5 months ago I couldn't run for 1 min without my lungs catching fire. B)
  • Morgaen73
    Morgaen73 Posts: 2,818 Member
    I flew to another city last week and not only was I in fear of a damn seat belt extension, I could use both hands to fasten the belt AND there was actually quite a bit of belt left over. In the past I couldn't get both hands round my belly so had to try and fasten the damn thing with one hand plus it usually didn't fit.
  • GreenIceFloes
    GreenIceFloes Posts: 1,491 Member
    Yesterday I tried on a pair of old shorts I used to wear pretty much every day in college, and they fit! In fact, they were kind of hanging off. And to think that last year I couldn't get them more than halfway up my legs. And even though they are faded and threadbare now, I wore them all day long. Because I could. B)
  • MissusSpags
    MissusSpags Posts: 109 Member
    When I started walking last month (right after I joined MFP), my timed mile was almost 19 minutes. Yesterday, I went for a 2.8 mile hike and then an "easier" 2 mile walk in the local cemetery. My timed mile for that walk was under 16 minutes. Boo-yah!
  • SallyinIL
    SallyinIL Posts: 85 Member
    I survived a fluctuation and didn't freak out. My scale weight increased one pound from Thursday to Sunday. Today it's 0.6 less than Thursday. The victory is that I just kept going with my logging and didn't give in to feelings of defeat and frustration.
  • Iseulte
    Iseulte Posts: 55 Member
    I got into some shorts that I haven't worn since 1993.
  • Nerruse
    Nerruse Posts: 40 Member
    I noticed my good jeans feeling loose so I decided to check just for the heck of it and...I've finally gone down a size from 12 to 10. :) I don't think I've ever been a 10 as an adult, always 12-14. This is exciting! I'm only halfway to my goal too, so I bet by the end I'll be down to an 8. (I know it's not a good way to measure but for me it's a visibility thing. My real goal is a flat stomach and abs.)
  • jorinya
    Getting my confidence back!!!
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Went to the theater to watch Avengers- Age of Ultron and didn't get anything from the snack bar!
  • ChandalNicole
    ChandalNicole Posts: 166 Member
    I was approached and asked to be a part of a relay marathon team with people at work! It was exciting for me that I was thought of because people at work know that I've been jogging consistently and getting in shape! :)
  • Jackie9950
    Jackie9950 Posts: 374 Member
    -wedding ring slipping off...oops!
    - Leaner near the armpits
    - being able to cross my legs without needing to hold them together
    - trying on a pair of skinny jeans I wore last year (they were so tight and I was so uncomfortable...even a bit of camel toe going on) and they were too loose to wear.
    - I noticed my new rock hard calf muscle last week from HIIT training.
    - I get cold easier (wearing 2 shirts today)
    - down 2 shirt sizes and 2 jean sizes!

Sorry there are so many... I just feel so happy! :)
  • AngeBee18
    AngeBee18 Posts: 180 Member
    Just_Ceci wrote: »
    Went to the theater to watch Avengers- Age of Ultron and didn't get anything from the snack bar!

Me too! Great movie, and even better without guilt! We grabbed a burger for dinner first, and I had managed my kj budget during the day to allow for that guilt-
  • AngeBee18
    *guilt-free.
  • AngeBee18
    SallyinIL wrote: »
    I survived a fluctuation and didn't freak out. My scale weight increased one pound from Thursday to Sunday. Today it's 0.6 less than Thursday. The victory is that I just kept going with my logging and didn't give in to feelings of defeat and frustration.

Yay! Good on you :) I weigh every day too, and I reckon it helps me see and accept the random weight fluctuations that happen within any given week. If I weighed once a week, it puts so much pressure on that one point in time producing a 'good' result, and I'm much more likely to feel defeated by a 'bad' number. If I do it daily I'm more likely to just shrug it off and see what tomorrow brings.
  • DianaLovesCoffee
    DianaLovesCoffee Posts: 398 Member
    Ran my first 5k race. Couch potato in October!

om097x4qef73.jpg
  • jorinya
    I finished a zumba for beginners DVD, single single, double, single single double. Sorry can't get single single, doublev out of my head.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!