What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• fr3smyl
    fr3smyl Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    Linnea1972 wrote: »
    This is just a one months differance... deaf a NSV as it was only a 7 pound loss in the month. I've lost 50lbs so far..
    just amped up the work outs... at the bottom is beginning of my journey

zbt3i1a574e0.jpg

ywj1up0lutzj.jpg

Good going!
  • fr3smyl
    Options
    My wrist fitbit is fitting looser.
  • fr3smyl
    Options
    smuller73 wrote: »
    Picked up a a top on Saturday in a size M instead of an L or XL or XXL. Was convincked it would be too small but it fit perfectly and made me feel like a supermodel. Also got a few compliments when I wore it out on Saturday night.
    yay! To cute clothes!

• amanda_the_mom
    amanda_the_mom Posts: 20 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I just bought new shorts about 6 weeks ago because all my shorts from last summer are too big, but now these new shorts are getting too big! I'm trying to hold off as long as possible through, but I could totally be wearing a size smaller now.
  • fr3smyl
    Options
    fearnsey71 wrote: »
    My NSV is today I was feeling un-motivated to do any exercise or weights. Getting annoyed with myself in work, wanting to hit Maccies on the way home. Got home, helped my little one with her homework and thought "Sod this" where's my to-do list. Worked my way through the to-do list, had a big steak and slimming world chips for tea (and stayed within my calorie limit). Now, the NSV bit - went for my 3 mile walk and for the first time not only did I complete a sub 16minute mile, I nailed all three at around 15:30. When I got home I was blowing for tugs and sweating like a pig but god it felt good. I've been doing these walks for around 5 weeks and was staying at around 16:30 per mile, but something may have just clicked.

sorry for going on, but I am so glad I did it and largely it's thanks to everyone on these boards giving me the inspiration and motivation to keep going and not allow myself to get out of what are becoming very good habits.

It feels so good to find out you gained energy our strength you didn't know about.
  • fr3smyl
    Options
    paulaviki wrote: »
    My weight loss has stalled a big lately as I've had a really busy couple of weeks with social events, but I've not gained!

I've also started getting comments about my weight loss - gone from just over 200lb to 181lb and quite a bit left to go!

But my favourite NSV of late is that I measured myself this week for the first time in a while and since the start of the year I'm down 4 inches on my waist, 4 inches on my hips, 2 inches on my right thigh, 2.5 on my left thigh and 1 inch on each arm! So chuffed with that!

Yay, yay, send those inches on their way!
  • bulbadoof
    bulbadoof Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    my sluttiest dress felt good and not too tight yesterday :):)
  • RolemodelmomT
    RolemodelmomT Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I will try to share without getting too graphic

I am down a considerable amount of weight but more importantly I have gone from size 60 pants to a size 50, still a way to go but I am pleased thus far.

A few weeks ago my wife was going to Walmart and I decided to tag along, I figured I would lap around the store a few times as I hadn't been out of the house in over a week due to some other complications.

One lap in and I had to call my wife on her cell phone to let her know that I was going to the car and she could meet me there at her convenience.

While I was doing my lap my underwear fell off, as in dropped down to my crotch area. Thank goodness it was long pants season!

I couldn't pull them up in the store as I did not want to make the famous email photo list of Walmart shoppers. I did go out to the car and make an adjustment...

Subsequent to this adventure, The Underwear Fairy brought me some brand new drawers!

I hope this isn't over sharing.

This was awesome!! Made me giggle :smile: keep it up!
  • JediMasterNaw
    JediMasterNaw Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    It's a little thing, but it made me so happy. I noticed last night that the stairs up to my apartment are nbd anymore! I remember when I moved in a month and a half ago, I was sometimes out of breath just slowly walking up them.
  • clh72569
    clh72569 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    A lady at the gym said I was awesome. Do I come everyday? Wish she could be more like me.
  • fitfatty88
    fitfatty88 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Worked 8:30-7:30 yesterday but had ants in my pants to work out. Checked when the sunset was and determined I had enough time to get a 2 mile run. Ended up having sub 13 minute miles for both and felt fantastic afterwards. Never in my life have I worked an 11 hour day and still wanted to run after.
  • RolemodelmomT
    RolemodelmomT Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    After 7 weeks of boot camp, yesterday I was actually able to do one of the ab workouts without modifying it. Not huge, but I was pumped!!
  • dayrae02
    dayrae02 Posts: 28 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    A very fit looking woman at the gym actually took her ear buds out while she was running to yell over a few machines to me to tell me that I was a rock star for doing the Stairmaster sideways. I immediately hid the fact that I was dying and feeling like I was more than ready to be done, and kept going for a few more minutes!
  • aripley
    aripley Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Bought shorts in size 10 from old navy, and they're kinda loose already. Probably should've gone for the 8. Hooray for vanity sizing (at most stores I am still a 12/14)!!!
  • Xandersmommy
    Xandersmommy Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    For the first time in months I was able to get off of our "deep" couch without pain. Does not sound like much to most, but that is AMAZING! Cannot wait to see my results when I complete the 30 day shred. :blush:
  • teahlee123
    teahlee123 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I went to the doctor today for my annual physical, she was doing the whole press on your gut thing and said 'wow I can tell you have been working out these days' :):):):):):) then officially told me I no longer have super low blood pressure... I'm now at a healthy low:) I was ecstatic!!!
  • Eneelu
    Eneelu Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I can wrap bath towel around me and it covers everything. Used to resort to bath sheets, as towel left too big of a gap around my hip area.
  • jenmovies
    jenmovies Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    A coworker I haven't seen in a while said "Geeze, you've lost weight' and I have baggy clothes on. Boy, did I feel good!!!
  • Sweet_Heresy
    Sweet_Heresy Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    A customer came up to me at work and noticed I've been losing weight. I Thought it was funny cause I had absolutely no clue who this woman was, but apparently she has seen me enough to notice.

Finally hit my 2 plate deadlift. I weigh 185, so I think a 225 Deadlift is pretty good. :tongue:
  • unrelentingminx
    unrelentingminx Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I completed my third 5 km Race for Life run last night, a whole 5 minutes faster than my previous years and raised £380 in the process. Six months of hard work has paid off :smiley:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!