What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• kellycasey5
    kellycasey5 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Today I went out with a goal of running 1/2 mile and felt good so I ran a full mile. It was 13:18 pace so not fast at all, but I did it!

This is perhaps the best NSV I have seen in awhile! Feeling so good that you went farther and took it outdoors because that is what you like!!!!!

HOORAY!!!
  • cblue315
    cblue315 Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    Today I planned to do my first 10k. Knew I would be walking at some point. I ran the first 5 miles then started walking. My previous was only ever a 5k.
  • jee_nee_us
    jee_nee_us Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I can finally fit into my 12 year old jacket , regretting why did I throw away all those pants and trousers.

I never thought I would ever lose weight.
  • icck
    icck Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I'm currently comfortably wearing my "goal" jeans! I am most pleased.
  • bobwest185
    bobwest185 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Can see scale weight without holding my stomach in. OK, this is technically scale related but it is not a scale value!
  • fr3smyl
    fr3smyl Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    icck wrote: »
    I'm currently comfortably wearing my "goal" jeans! I am most pleased.

Yay!
  • fitfatty88
    fitfatty88 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Having 2 bags of clothes to donate because they are finally in the "too big" pile!
    Going to a baby shower for a friend over the weekend and having several people comment on how good I looked and how "little" I'm getting (at a size 16/18 I'd hardly consider myself little but ok).
  • discretekim
    discretekim Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I have 2. The first is that my thighs which have uncomfortably rubbed together for a year now just graze. And the second is not quite as positive. I bought some clothes just before starting which fit me perfectly now they are loose still fit but my bum doesn't look quite as good. Although it looks better with no clothes on :p
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    For the first time in my adult life I wore a swimsuit yesterday that did not have a skirt or shorts attached and had absolutely no "slimming" effect. I can wear regular styles now and feel good about it! (Best thing is I bought 2 swimsuits on clearance last year at the end of the summer and they still fit me now- maintenance is possible!)
  • ElizabethKalmbach
    ElizabethKalmbach Posts: 1,416 Member
    Options
    I wore a structureless cotton jersey maxi skirt to breakfast yesterday and was not self-conscious about needing to suck in my gut to make the skirt look nice.
  • jamesha100
    jamesha100 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I can put my hands around my neck (thumbs and forefingers) comfortably without feeling like I am strangling myself
  • Bexx005
    Bexx005 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I can run a 5k without being completely breathless and sore. Also upped my time from 40 minutes to 30 minutes :smile:. Just signed up for my first 15k in November and feeling pretty confident when normally the idea of running 9 miles would make me nervous!
  • toriraeh
    toriraeh Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I got up at 6:15am to go for a run. I've been getting up early for a week now to do this because it's so hot where I live but so far, that's been the earliest.
  • funjen1972
    funjen1972 Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    I just did a plank for 3 gigantic minutes!
  • zoomtech16
    zoomtech16 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I'm in nursing school and today we looked at a BMI chart. My friend turned to me and said, "so are you in the healthy range yet or still overweight!" HA I said guuurl! I'm just glad to be on the chart! lol
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I've been working out on my own with free weights in my building gym in addition to going to a strength training class once a week and yesterday, I actually did a few arm exercises using 15lb weights. Before that I was topping out at 12.5lb.

And people are starting to comment about my arms on a regular basis.
  • Jesslan_Rose
    Jesslan_Rose Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I can actually feel my hip bones and collar bones now. :smiley:
  • aenglert_04
    aenglert_04 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I hit my net calorie goal... and then remembered that i had only logged my exercise from the gym and forgotten the 20 min of p90x's ab ripper x! Doesn't make a huge
  • aenglert_04
    aenglert_04 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    funjen1972 wrote: »
    I just did a plank for 3 gigantic minutes!

Um, this is AMAZING.
  • Bambalina22
    Bambalina22 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I ran (albeit not very fast) for 8 minutes solid on the treadmill...2 weeks ago I could only manage 3 minuets :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!