What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• tomnev1
    tomnev1 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Go jogging at lunchtime. I used to sneak out the carpark and go behind the building, cross a small footbridge which took me straight to the suburbs where there were no work colleagues. I know jog through thre recption area of my building and then on through the central plaza between the offices. I literally do not care if someone sees me now and I used to be so self conscious.
  • courtneyhead4103
    courtneyhead4103 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I FINALLY got to toss my bra extender for my VS bra!
  • Jessabi93
    Jessabi93 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I started week 5 of C25K today and completed day 1! Also, my favourite jeggings are getting really loose :)
  • redfiona99
    redfiona99 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Hello size 14 (US size 10)
  • Kirstie155
    Kirstie155 Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    I worked out 3x yesterday-went for a walk on my lunch break, worked out at a local park after work while waiting for traffic to die down, and when I finally got home, I took the pup on a 45 minute jog!!
    One time used to be enough for me, yesterday I just couldnt stop :D
  • TaurianDoll
    TaurianDoll Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I refuse to wear my pencil skirts. They spin around and don't even fit under my shirts (like if I wear a shirt that drapes over the top of the skirt). They are really big!

Also, I'm on the last inner hole of my belts and I can't keep the waist of my pants sandwiched between the belt and my skin anymore. There's just a belt and a bunch of gaps because my pants are way too big. All size 12s. I've been working on replacing my clothes with size 10s but I don't want to spend too much money just in case I drop down to an 8 before I'm through! :)

All good problems to have.
  • aerochic42
    aerochic42 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    I think the last few pounds I lost have all come off of my mid arm region. I had forgotten how pointy my elbows are.
  • rglovorn
    rglovorn Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I can see my cheekbones again! Hello there cheekbones, I've missed you! :D
  • bago08
    bago08 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    rglovorn wrote: »
    I can see my cheekbones again! Hello there cheekbones, I've missed you! :D

That is the best when you notice the weight loss in your face.
  • tkphotogirl
    tkphotogirl Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Capris I couldn't take on holiday in May because of serious fabric stretch and all the muffin top now having a good couple of inches to spare around the waistband.
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    My shoulders are really starting to get defined! I can't stop looking at them. :smiley:
  • KaylaZielinski1
    KaylaZielinski1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Not much, but a pair of jeans that were literally so tight around my stomach three weeks ago, to the point they left marks....now fit comfortably and I couldn't be happier with that fact.
  • Happylybre
    Happylybre Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    my clothes are starting to fit lose.... :)
  • Winterlover123
    Winterlover123 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I put on a smaller pair of panties and didn't even notice!!! (I bought them a year ago as a 'get your *kitten* in gear and one day you can fit in them' now I can!!)
  • pianoplaya94
    pianoplaya94 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I've never had a problem with running at the gym. But outside, running on the streets, is a different story. About a year ago, I tried running outside and could barely make it a kilometre. A few weeks ago I was unable to go to the gym for whatever reason, so I decided to try running again. I ran 5 kilometres without any issue and felt great after!

I have also increased my speed on the treadmill from a 4 (couple years ago) to a 5 and now I'm doing 6mph :)
  • fitby44
    fitby44 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    For the first time, I cycled the 50 hilly kilometers from Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to the campground where I spend the summer. My friends thought I was nuts and wanted to rescue me, but I lived.

Also, I got really excited to find a big bag of fresh spinach in the local store. I never used to get excited about spinach.

• transformedbyhim56
    transformedbyhim56 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    On a shopping trip recently I bought some tops that a year ago, I would have looked horrible in. The kind with all lace in the back and sleeveless. They looked fantastic on me! WooHoo!
  • Melwillbehealthy
    Melwillbehealthy Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    My 'big' NSV: I stopped taking high-blood pressure medication as my blood pressure has dropped significantly and I don't need medication anymore.
  • hugheseva
    hugheseva Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    My 'big' NSV: I stopped taking high-blood pressure medication as my blood pressure has dropped significantly and I don't need medication anymore.

Excellent! Congrats!
  • hugheseva
    hugheseva Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I improved my plank endurance from 35 to 45 seconds!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!