Replies

• candykay0605
    candykay0605 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    my profile pic!
  • glassofroses
    glassofroses Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    I did one hour of cardio today with only three water breaks and even then I managed to stay moving. I will get rid of my asthma!
  • jusbowers
    jusbowers Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    My NSV.

I have been a runner for just over a year, nothing major just 5 x 5k a week. It was my happy time being outside and running. Then on 11 May I broke my left hip after a 8 week running hiatus due to bursitis. Today I finished week 1 of C25K and feel so darn good I'm still doing my happy dance.

• chrisjonesy2k
    chrisjonesy2k Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    majority of my boxer shorts keep falling down,bad times.
  • glassofroses
    Options
    My BMI has gone down from obese to overweight. I'm literally telling everyone, lol. I'm nowhere near done with my loss, but this is the first step in the right direction.
  • Jillish23
    Jillish23 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    GemskiB wrote: »
    I am wearing size 12 jeans from topshop and a size 12 vest from warehouse.

I think I've owned one thing from Warehouse in my entire life! I can fully appreciate the effort you've put in! One day I might just be able to head to Top Shop too (although at the rate I'm going at just now then I'll be mutton dressed as lamb!) <3

• LorraineZinn
    LorraineZinn Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Today I put on a bathing suit and got into a pool. The last time I did that was 1995.
  • DuckReconMajor
    DuckReconMajor Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Today I put on a bathing suit and got into a pool. The last time I did that was 1995.

Congrats!

I went to a waterpark today. something i havent done in several years
  • hugheseva
    hugheseva Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I did some situps on an exercise ball and as I looked down on my thighs supporting me, I saw the outline of my quads.
  • jh169327
    jh169327 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    After years of yo-yo dieting I've finally made permanent changes to the way I think about weight loss. I now work out 6 times a week (used to be about twice) and I can now order sensible foods when I eat out (ordered a chicken salad yesterday as opposed to a bbq pulled pork burger with a pint AND dessert which is over triple the calories!)

It seems small but I'm happy that my whole mental attitude has just clicked for the better and I am now saying 'WHEN I lose weight' and not 'IF I lose weight'!

One downside though is shopping for clothes to fit you at the present time (10% of my wardrobe fits me - tightly!) when you know you're going to be losing weight over the coming months and it's likely the new clothes won't fit you anymore! :(
  • glassofroses
    Options
    jh169327 wrote: »
    After years of yo-yo dieting I've finally made permanent changes to the way I think about weight loss. I now work out 6 times a week (used to be about twice) and I can now order sensible foods when I eat out (ordered a chicken salad yesterday as opposed to a bbq pulled pork burger with a pint AND dessert which is over triple the calories!)

It seems small but I'm happy that my whole mental attitude has just clicked for the better and I am now saying 'WHEN I lose weight' and not 'IF I lose weight'!

One downside though is shopping for clothes to fit you at the present time (10% of my wardrobe fits me - tightly!) when you know you're going to be losing weight over the coming months and it's likely the new clothes won't fit you anymore! :(

I know! I see all these cute clothes I want to wear but it's pointless buying them until I reach my GW. Instead I plan to belt the heck out of everything I own and make it work until it's falling off me.

• KateTii
    KateTii Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was my first full day back from holidays. From 10 days of eating and drinking whatever I wanted (this was planned) I was able to cold turkey get straight back into my usual diet. (Which I was only on for about 7 weeks prior to the holiday). Woohoo for self control!
  • Livgetfit
    Livgetfit Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    My middle goal jeans fit me perfectly.

I'm starting to attract attention again.

I feel sexy!
  • northdog
    northdog Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I can wrap the ties of my apron so that they tie in front.
  • jh169327
    jh169327 Posts: 10 Member
    Options

I know! I see all these cute clothes I want to wear but it's pointless buying them until I reach my GW. Instead I plan to belt the heck out of everything I own and make it work until it's falling off me.

I did do a bit of shopping yesterday and regrettably I did buy a size too small just so I'd slim down into it :( (it only just fits me right now)

Talking of NSV's I've refused to weigh myself for over a week and a half and I've lost an inch off my waist wahoo!

• silverarcheress
    silverarcheress Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Today for the first time I dropped into the 'overweight' BMI category woohoo! I know I'll be bouncing between overweight and obese for the next week or so...but woooooooooooo :smiley:
  • jessisgonnagetfit
    jessisgonnagetfit Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Today for the first time in my life I ran an entire mile!
  • cblue315
    cblue315 Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    Today for the first time in my life I ran an entire mile!
    Great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!