What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• cowleyl
    cowleyl Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Finding out I have collarbones! Yeah, I have to scrunch a wee bit to see them, but I'll take it!
  • Miss_TeaPot
    Miss_TeaPot Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I took up swimming again. It was so fun that I swam 6 days last week for an hour. I also got over my fear of being seen in a bathing suit.
  • Glinda1971
    Glinda1971 Posts: 2,328 Member
    Options
    Standing up straight, I can look down and see my toes. First time in years!

I also need a pedicure.
  • Livgetfit
    Livgetfit Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Glinda1971 wrote: »
    Standing up straight, I can look down and see my toes. First time in years!

I also need a pedicure.

This made me lol! Congratulations
  • Kirstie155
    Kirstie155 Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    I have a weight bench now!
    Cant wait to start lifting :D
  • Steff46
    Steff46 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I did my first Sprint Tri last week! I've been thinking about doing one for years and was afraid to be in front of people with a tri suit on (they show everything)... Well, I finally decided I could do it. So glad I did!!! I want to move up to an Olympic Tri now:)
  • miinorawr
    miinorawr Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I started week 3 of NHS strength and flex this morning. This is the furthest I have ever got with this programme, here's to moving into week 4 next Monday! :)
  • fitfatty88
    fitfatty88 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    This was a bit of an NSV filled weekend for me!
    - Went out for dinner on Friday with one of my friends and even afterwards my size 18 pants kept slipping down. When I got home I pulled out a pair of size 16 jeans I've been hauling around the last 5 years and they fit! They're a little muffin-toppy but the fact that they zipped was insane. Even 2 months ago they wouldn't go halfway up my thigh.
    - Saturday I wore a tank top out to a festival without feeling weird about my arms. It was too hot to care lol.
    - Sunday I put on my high school jeans that were alllllwayyysss snug on me even when they "fit" the cut was super snug in the front. They are now swimming on me, I can pull them down without unbuttoning them. They had just started fitting right 3 months ago.
    - With that came the realization that my belt is way too big. It wraps halfway around me again by the time I finish buckling. I was able to buy a belt in a normal store last night! For the first time EVER.
    - Went to Target yesterday and saw a super cute lace dress in a size 14. Something told me to try it on and it zipped! I haven't worn a dress in a size 14 since...my freshman/sophomore year of high school. Well over 10 years ago. It's a shame there was a big snag in the dress from someone else.
  • toriraeh
    toriraeh Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    This is huge for me. I just got home from the gym where I ran a mile and a half straight without walking. Seriously, I've never run a mile straight before! Today was week 5 day 3 of c25k and most of my running has been outdoors but the humidity has been so bad I decided to do this run inside. Honestly, I might've been able to keep going! I'm so stoked!
  • gaelicstorm26
    gaelicstorm26 Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting out again after falling off the wagon for a bit, but my ankles aren't swelling that much anymore! Also, I'm just generally feeling better. I'm happier!
  • CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    Someone bought me pajamas in the size I thought would fit. The pants were falling off, even with the drawstring. Yay!!!!!!!
  • brandyosu
    brandyosu Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Two things: 1) I followed along with a 25-minute dance cardio video yesterday and not only did I keep up, I didn't even feel like I was dying. (Buy oy, I have sore muscles in places I had forgotten about today!)

2) I'm wearing a shirt that I had been unable to even get over my head...and not only that, I'm wearing it without a single lump, bump or bulge to be seen. They still exist, mind you, it's just that the shirt actually fits and hangs straight without clinging to any of them. :blush:
  • aenglert_04
    aenglert_04 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    My NSV today is all of you guys! I'll admit that I kinda fell off the wagon and haven't been tracking cals (or working out- AT ALL) for the last month or so. I'll blame it on getting busy, etc... but the reality is I was just lazy.

I just planned my summer VK (Sturgis! here I come!) and got the motivation to kick back into gear. I knew the first thing I had to do was hit this post to hear all the great things. I've been reading now for four hours (oops... don't tell my boss) and i KNOW that I can get back on track.

My temporary NSV that made me realize that I need to get going again-- my bf made a comment that I only weigh 140lbs. (reality: 165lbs honest; 155 if you ask my DL). I want to hit that weight to show him that I CAN!
  • fitfatty88
    fitfatty88 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Oh oh...one more thing! On Saturday I ran for 24.5 minutes straight! Varied speed between 4.7 and 5.0 to keep it interesting lol.
  • IILikeToMoveItMoveIt
    IILikeToMoveItMoveIt Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    My recumbent bike tripped 700 miles today!
  • cblue315
    cblue315 Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    Great job. What do you think you can do before the end of the year?
  • hcdo
    hcdo Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Being able to fully put on a pair of jeans that I previously couldn't get past my thighs and finding they are actually a little baggy! That and my muffin top isn't totally spilling out of them either!
  • IILikeToMoveItMoveIt
    IILikeToMoveItMoveIt Posts: 1,172 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    cblue315 wrote: »
    Great job. What do you think you can do before the end of the year?

Thanks!
    I really haven't got and end of the year tally in mind. I would hope at this rate another 600 or 700... I do other things too and I have rest days.
  • yusaku02
    yusaku02 Posts: 3,476 Member
    Options
    My shoulders are starting to look big in pictures :)
  • srcardinal10
    srcardinal10 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I purchased my bridesmaid dress for a wedding in October a size down back in May and it fits now :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!