What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• tb221
    tb221 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    My boss brought in homemade chocolate chip cookies and I resisted! Woohoo!
  • MacHaloC
    MacHaloC Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Went for a run this morning after a 6" snowfall last night. It was icy, slushy and cold. After the 1.5 mi point I noticed the strangest thing. I was smiling and couldn't stop! Smiling and running have never been two things that go together before, especially at 15 degrees :D
  • agzram
    agzram Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    MacHaloC wrote: »
    Went for a run this morning after a 6" snowfall last night. It was icy, slushy and cold. After the 1.5 mi point I noticed the strangest thing. I was smiling and couldn't stop! Smiling and running have never been two things that go together before, especially at 15 degrees :D

Love this!! It's strange @MacHaloC how the enjoyment sneaks up on you!!
  • pacificnorthwitch
    pacificnorthwitch Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Ran my longest distance!
  • Panda_brat
    Panda_brat Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    In Anatomy today, we were talking about the acromion process of the scapula bone, and I was actually able to feel mine.
  • KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    Panda_brat wrote: »
    In Anatomy today, we were talking about the acromion process of the scapula bone, and I was actually able to feel mine.

Love this!
  • reboot1818
    reboot1818 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    People are starting to notice I have been losing weight! It took 90 lbs to make it happen, and I have another 80 or so to go, but it is so cool to finally have people ask me what I'm doing.
  • NH_Norma
    NH_Norma Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Sounds silly but it's all mine, lol. I wake up hungry in the morning instead of either starving or still full from the night before. Waking up every morning and feeling that first sip of water going all the way down and hitting the empty stomach feels magical to me.
  • floridagirl7264
    floridagirl7264 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Getting my smaller jeans over my thighs and hips. Now if I could only button them. :/
  • TheLittleRedHairedGirl
    Options
    Fit into my new skinny jeans without having fat hanging over them, and put on a smaller shirt and didn't have to stretch it out to hide my stomach.
  • ab_199x
    ab_199x Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Went over cals yesterday- didn't beat myself up for it, making up for it today, and happily looking forward to my weigh-in on Saturday ☺️
  • KpopGrad92
    KpopGrad92 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    One of the workers at my gym was doing the locker room tidy up and came over where me and my buddy were talking, she said she noticed how hard I always go on the treadmill! I was so happy! I think one more week and I will be fitting into my pre ex-boyfriend jeans. 4 year low met that means!
    (Side note: saw said ex and I think some of my weight loss has found him)
  • Madwife2009
    Madwife2009 Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    I sat on the floor today - I usually plonk myself on a sofa - looked down at my legs and wondered where on earth my huge thighs had gone . . . . .
  • justjumpit278
    justjumpit278 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Every night I do a plank before I go to bed. A month ago I started out at 30 seconds and that was a struggle. Last night I did 45 seconds! It's not a lot but any progress is good progress!

(And for a scale victory... this morning I officially lost 10 pounds! *happy dance*)
  • LuckyNumbers
    LuckyNumbers Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I am wearing a pair of navy blue slacks that I busted the zipper on in December. After getting them repaired, they now fit comfortably, and my butt looks great!
  • CJsf1t
    CJsf1t Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    I downloaded the pacer app, which kinda works like a fitbit minus any band . I realized pretty soon how few steps I took in the day. I was barely crossing 3000! So I set myself a goal of 6000 steps. Today I crossed it and continued till I reached 8000! My feet are sore but I'm so happy! Can't wait till the day when 10000 steps will be easy!
  • Fairysoul
    Fairysoul Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    I have been pulling up my work pants all week! I might need new ones!
  • pstegman888
    pstegman888 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    * My weight loss has slowed down over the past few months (because of a temporarily crazy busy schedule, I slightly upped my cals so I wouldn't get too stressed out) - but I still lost an inch off my waist & about an inch & a half off my hips
    * Logged for 260 days, and I'm enjoying g every day and eating some fabulous food!
  • RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Not a morning person AT ALL but started getting up at 4:55 a.m. to do Focus T25. Been almost two weeks and I'm starting to get used to it and I love the workouts.

Hubby has said "your body looks great". He's looking at me again, and that's pretty awesome!
  • kportwood85
    kportwood85 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    My husband usually leave on Monday for work and comes home on Friday. Every Friday for 2 months he's come home to a smaller wife. He came home early today and actually noticed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!