What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• Fittingitforever
    Fittingitforever Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    jb3j6tv0p1x2.jpeg
    My NSV is that I didn't totally cringe when I saw this picture of me from the 5K my family did this morning. Typically, a picture from behind would get an automatic veto from me!
  • Triplestep
    Triplestep Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    laur357 wrote: »
    Haven't unbuttoned three different pairs of work pants to take them on and off in about three weeks . . . thanks boot camp! I foresee a shopping trip in the near future.
    (Side note, why is it so hard to find women's dress pants with belt loops? This is a disaster waiting to happen!)
    Why is it so hard to find BELTS for women's dress pants that aren't more than a few millimeters wide? Sure, I'm reducing but I'd like to hold up my pants while I do!

Similar NSV here: I have two pairs of pants that fit me for work, but can't go shopping except in the back of my closet.

• samanthachen
    samanthachen Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    jb3j6tv0p1x2.jpeg
    My NSV is that I didn't totally cringe when I saw this picture of me from the 5K my family did this morning. Typically, a picture from behind would get an automatic veto from me!

You look fantastic!!!! :smiley:

• jadezia
    jadezia Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Not really sure if this counts as a victory, but I dropped my phone while sitting down, and it went right through my thighs... :smiley:
    And a fitness victory: was filing in the very back of an over-stuffed drawer, and the drawer decided it wanted to fall off the hinges. I was able to catch it and carefully slide it back in (after some persuasion). The thing must have weighed over fifty pounds. I wouldn't have been able to catch it (and would have crushed my feet as a result) before I started lifting a few months ago. Woot!
  • bri170lb
    bri170lb Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    jb3j6tv0p1x2.jpeg

I agree! I think you look wonderfully curvey!
  • becca_rup23
    becca_rup23 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I finally like the way my butt looks again! And I went on a run this morning in shorts and it looks like my legs are starting to shape up too :smile:
  • IncredibleShrinkingSandy
    Options
    My bra size was recently a 34 DD which was near impossible to find at any department stores. I did a little research and discovered a 38 C was supposedly comparable. Well, I took the source for truth and bought the 38 C. Well, it fit fine except I would have to adjust the girls a bit when I put on my bra lest they fall out and the shoulder straps were as loose as they could be. Well, I noticed today that I don't have to adjust anymore and I had to tighten the straps. The band is also looser even on the last notch. So, I measured and sure enough, I've lost 2 inches in my bust. I'm now a 34 C. It took 48 pounds for my breasts to start shrinking and I'm glad they're finally doing so. I went from a 48 D to the 34 DD and stayed there for quite a while.
  • bri170lb
    bri170lb Posts: 1,375 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I no longer buy "underwear". Now I buy "panties"

Oh My! Me too! And they are sooooo pretty!

No more "granny panties" for this granny!
  • slgibbs1987
    slgibbs1987 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    100 day streak on MFP! :smiley:
  • AdviDaddy
    AdviDaddy Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I had my hba1c tested again. It now stands at 5.4%. This is considered normal. Running and weights training are helping me out. :)
  • Ultima_Morpha
    Ultima_Morpha Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    My senior class ring is too loose to wear...I was in high school more than twenty years ago!
  • laleehecht
    laleehecht Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    My XS workout pants which fit fine a month ago are now looser in the waist. I normally don't put my workout clothes in the dryer due to shrinkage but I have been doing that lately.
  • samgamgee
    samgamgee Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    We were at my partner's mum's house today and at one point his mum exclaimed out of the blue "You really have lost weight, haven't you?!". Made me smile!
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,178 Member
    Options
    You know those ridiculous "paper bag waist" pants that were briefly a thing a while back?

Well, my exercise leggings had already become exercise pants some time back. (I'd had to add a drawstring at the waist, and they were loose in the legs). Today I went to some different fitness classes in a room with mirrors . . . and saw that they now have that exceptionally un-lovely "paper bag waist" thing going on: So many gathers & wrinkles, there's no place to arrange them!

It may be replacement time, cheapskate though I am. If I get the same brand, I'll be going from an XL (16-18), which was initially a tight squeeze, to a S (4-6), possibly even an XS (2).
  • RebekahRN83
    RebekahRN83 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I had to wash the stink out of my FitBit Flex band yesterday (I had been burning piles of old grass clippings) and I decided to slip my fitbit into the small band while the large one (that I always wear and had to wash) dried. The small fit! I even slept in it that night and it was not too tight.
  • ab_199x
    ab_199x Posts: 10 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Only a small victory, but I bought a food scale o:)
  • Singleys
    Singleys Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    My rings are getting loose! Yes!
  • mom23nuts
    mom23nuts Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    Pants I had bagged and ready for a donation on a bedroom chair taunted me to try one more time to try putting them on. THIS time they zipped. I COULD breathe and it was more of a mini muffin top vs a whole loaf of pudge. Not too bad!
  • kathygk56
    kathygk56 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I helped my kids move to a new apartment yesterday. This necessitated dozens of trips up and down a flight of stairs. I even managed to keep up with the 25 to 30 year olds who were working, then walked 3 miles in the evening. If I had tried this a year ago, I would have been dragging!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!