What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• samjoy
    samjoy Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I pushed myself harder than I ever have on my elliptical last night. I was feeling great - out of breath but not as much as I would have been 6 weeks back and not feeling like I couldn't do it!
  • MindyBruno
    MindyBruno Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    My earlobes are thinner. When I wake up in the morning my earrings are pushed front and I can see the post. Who knew you could lose weight in your earlobe?
  • NewOR2015
    NewOR2015 Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    My shorts size has gone from a seam-splitting XXL to a loose-fitting L.
  • jenmovies
    jenmovies Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Back in August, while in the UK at a fave store, I bought a pair of tights that were cutting off my circulation - they've been in the 'one day' pile. Today is that day! B)
  • soufauxgirl
    soufauxgirl Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    That hubby surprised me by chopping and prepping all our veges for this weeks meals - thats usually my job and he got a well deserved kiss <3
  • cmorris30316
    cmorris30316 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Aww that's so sweet. And great team work !
  • joepayer
    joepayer Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Went to the gym twice today.
  • soufauxgirl
    soufauxgirl Posts: 392 Member
    Options

thanks :) the other NSV still to do with hubby is he is slowwwly coming around to embracing healthy eating. With him prepping our food could be signifying that hes finally warming to the idea lol
  • cmorris30316
    cmorris30316 Posts: 76 Member
    Options

thanks :) the other NSV still to do with hubby is he is slowwwly coming around to embracing healthy eating. With him prepping our food could be signifying that hes finally warming to the idea lol

I wish my hubby would get on board but he's not there yet...
  • IILikeToMoveItMoveIt
    IILikeToMoveItMoveIt Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    I squeezed out my first 10 overhead presses with an olympic bar!
  • agzram
    agzram Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Got my wedding dress out of the attic (18 years in August) because I was trying to figure out if I was anywhere near as small as I was then. It's too big!

So flipping awesome! Great job!!
  • Madwife2009
    Madwife2009 Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    I am currently wearing trousers with a wide waistband. Normally the waistband folds over to produce an ugly bump under my top, but this one hasn't. I cannot actually remember the last time I wore a skirt/trousers where the waistband didn't fold over.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    Able to resume strength training after recovering from broken hand.
  • KpopGrad92
    KpopGrad92 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I am back in my favorite jeans from when I started dating my ex 4 years ago. Next goal is for them to be in the donation pile!
  • Kirstie155
    Kirstie155 Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    I took my dog for a 45 minute jog last night because the weather is finally warm enough :D
  • mweckler
    mweckler Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    My chef's coats, which a month ago were bursting at the seams, are now loose fitting on me. The chef's pants I was not able to wear as I looked like I would pop the seam if I moved wrong, are not fitting as well.
  • G33K_G1RL
    G33K_G1RL Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I squeezed out my first 10 overhead presses with an olympic bar!

Awesome!!!

Got a comment from my kickboxing coach that my speed during sparring has drastically improved.
  • Karmc2k
    Karmc2k Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    1. My face got thinner and there is less of that "fat" under my chin.
    2. When I looked in the gym mirror I saw some muscle definition in my shoulder. It got me so excited, I had to keep looking. Luckily the mirror was in the lady's locker room and no one was there to see me gaping at myself! Haha
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,195 Member
    Options
    After a long time without one, I got a new heart rate monitor belt/monitor.

This morning, my resting heart rate at wake-up time was 44. This is the lowest I can ever recall it being. Sometimes when I was fat, my cardiac fitness training was much more intensive/consistent than it is now, but IIRC my lowest resting rate then was somewhere in the 48-52 range.
  • aliciasilfies
    aliciasilfies Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    At Christmas, I ordered a new pair of pants and was upset because I could barely pull them over my thighs. Today I am comfortably wearing them to work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!