What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• zharptichka
    zharptichka Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    A NSV well kind of....my late mothers engagement ring which I wear at the moment is getting too loose now :( it has already been resized down once and don't want to do it again...what can I use to make sure it stays put?

They make ring inserts that can make rings a couple sizes smaller without resizing. For example: https://www.amazon.com/Ring-Snuggies-Original-Adjusters-Assorted/dp/B0014DGXU8
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,234 Member
    Options
    A NSV well kind of....my late mothers engagement ring which I wear at the moment is getting too loose now :( it has already been resized down once and don't want to do it again...what can I use to make sure it stays put?

Type "ring size adjuster" into the search box on Amazon - there are a bunch of products for this, of various types. I'm not saying to buy them there, but it's a quick way to see a bunch of options. Or just use a smaller guard ring on the same finger.
  • 12Sarah2015
    12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    bele2009 wrote: »
    Needing a new belt because the last hole is too loose now

Can't wait for that to happen to me! Well done
  • goldthistime
    goldthistime Posts: 3,214 Member
    Options
    Alarae21 wrote: »
    I've had a few in the past week!

Had my hen do (bachelorette) this past weekend and my friends from my old area haven't seen me in close to a year. They all called me skinny and were amazed at how much smaller I was.

My fiancé was going out with his brother and the dad's from both sides as a second stag as they couldn't do the first. His brother said that I looked incredible and was astounded by how I've changed.

The last, and best of all for me as i hated it before due to being self-conscious about my weight, is that my fiancé scooped me up in his arms with ease. He could barely do it before and not for long as his arms would shake! He said it easy. Means he could actually 'carry me over the threshold' in 9 days when we get married!
    Ahhhh. That last part made me a little teary eyed!

• SueSueDio
    SueSueDio Posts: 4,796 Member
    Options
    Alarae21 wrote: »
    I've had a few in the past week!

Had my hen do (bachelorette) this past weekend and my friends from my old area haven't seen me in close to a year. They all called me skinny and were amazed at how much smaller I was.

My fiancé was going out with his brother and the dad's from both sides as a second stag as they couldn't do the first. His brother said that I looked incredible and was astounded by how I've changed.

The last, and best of all for me as i hated it before due to being self-conscious about my weight, is that my fiancé scooped me up in his arms with ease. He could barely do it before and not for long as his arms would shake! He said it easy. Means he could actually 'carry me over the threshold' in 9 days when we get married!

Ahhhh. That last part made me a little teary eyed!

Glad it's not just me getting something in my eye... :)

@Alarae21 Congratulations on all your NSVs and especially on your upcoming wedding! I hope you have an amazing and memorable day! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!