What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,752 Member
    Options
    I live just outside Yosemite National Park and volunteer at tge Yosemite Visitor's Bureau. Today I was assisting some visitors, telling them about a hike to a waterfall that is short, but quite steep. I mentioned that there are several good rocks to sit on while taking a break in needed. The husband said that if I have to take a break it must be very steep because I look very fit and healthy, which I kind of brushed off as I went on to tell them of other hikes available.
    It didn't even hit me until I was in my car heading home that their perception of me is so different from my own views of myself. I still think of myself as 90 pounds heavier, but that's not me anymore.
    By the way, 3 years ago when I first hiked to that waterfall, I had to rest several times. Last year I had to rest once and this year I marched right up with no break.

<3<3<3
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!