What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• 12Sarah2015
    12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
    k8mcminn wrote: »
    I have hit a plateau but I am not upset about it. I am keeping up with my logging and exercise in stead of quitting.
    That's the spirit!
  • 12Sarah2015
    12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
    1) A year ago, just walking up one flight of stairs would have put my heart rate at its maximum.

Today, it took riding up a steep hill at quite a pace to achieve the same effect. Not that I was trying to hit maximum heart rate but that hill was DIFFICULT and I was NOT going to be defeated. A year ago I wouldn't have even got ON a bike.

2) Got up at 5am this morning to go for a 10-mile bike ride. Was listening to music and enjoying the ride so much that I ended up going 24 miles instead. The second half of the ride was ALL uphill. Tiring, but it felt good. When I got back home, I was saying "never again, that was stupid" but now I'm thinking of doing it all again tomorrow . . .

24 miles...wow! Amazing what music can do to help
  • DebSozo
    DebSozo Posts: 2,578 Member
    That soup sounds fabulous. Thank you for sharing. I'm going to try it. I find soups to be great low cal comfort food.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!