What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• babybear_mt
    babybear_mt Posts: 81 Member
    I survived my birthday, I logged everything I ate, knowing that I would go over my calories intentionally yesterday. I put in a little more than 2000 calories after a big bowl of chili with sour cream and cheese and one of each kind of fun-size candy bar from our Halloween candy.

Today, I'm right back at it, and it feels GREAT.

My biggest takeaway from a special occasion day was that going to bed after a 2000 calorie day doesn't feel that different from a 1250 calorie day and my fears of falling off the wagon were for naught. It was just another day that happened to have more calories because it was special.

I was super nervous because Tuesday AM is my weigh in day. Rationally I know 2000 calories wouldn't show up the next morning (and didn't, I ended up 2.5lbs down for the week). I know I will have to be on-point for the next few weeks to Thanksgiving when there's another "special over calorie day" but I totally feel like I can do it.

Happy birthday, btw!!!
  • Syneea
    Syneea Posts: 451 Member
    NSV:

acio1e5nom3h.jpg

Awesome! How long did it take to get your side split?! :-)
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member

Awesome! And happy belated birthday!

Thank you!

• fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member

Happy birthday, btw!!!

Thank you!

• thisonetimeatthegym
    thisonetimeatthegym Posts: 1,977 Member
    tomteboda wrote: »
    28" waist for the first time since I was 14! At 38 I have finally achieved what I knew was possible and a good, healthy size for me.

Hurray!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!