What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• PhedraJD
    PhedraJD Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    @TheBlizz35 You are beautiful! I looked at your profile to get a clearer image of your before. You do not look your age at all. Great job!
  • fposte2016
    fposte2016 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    @TheBlizz35 you look so beautiful & that is basically my platonic ideal of an outfit.
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    @TheBlizz35 you are stunning! That is a gorgeous outfit and you are so pretty. I can't wait to buy "regular clothes."
  • joans1976
    joans1976 Posts: 2,201 Member
    Options
    @kingleahnidas
    This picture makes me
    SO
    SO
    SO
    happy.
    ~Congrats~
  • bonsmom
    bonsmom Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    clobern80 wrote: »
    They need to add "like" buttons to posts. Some of you have some awesome NSVs!
    M155AUS wrote: »
    I went out with friends for dinner and had starter, main and dessert for less than 800 calories. This was rather than consider the night as a cheat and helping myself to anything on the menu. A big one for me.

The other was having a very valid reason not to exercise but choosing to anyway. I am not someone who likes exercising but I am liking the benefits and choosing to be healthy rather than being sedentary.

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!