What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• Syneea
    Syneea Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I went from couch to 10 k in 33 days(never even ran as a kid--hated it)--and ran my first 10 K in 1:02:00. My 25 year old son ran his first 10K, and texted me to say 1:04:35 My NSV was the screen shot of my time to him-- and his "WOW"! Lasted 42 minutes on Jacob's ladder at 68-70 pace POURING SWEAT but kept going! Could only do two minutes 3 months ago!

Wow, so impressive! Great job! How long after finishing the program did you run your race!
  • ACJP2014
    ACJP2014 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    pztodd wrote: »
    Got up at 5am and went for that bike ride.

47 miles.

My son's reaction was "Why not 50 miles? You could have cycled to the local shops and back, that's the three miles you needed!".

And I did. Because I could. Just for fun.

Amazing; I love reading about your adventures and triumphs. Great admiration of you. When you had "only" done 47 miles you could have told your son that you had done 75km; nice round number for him. :smile: But then you went and smashed out the 60 miles.

I can run (not fast), but hate cycling; which is a shame as my husband loves cycling and should probably do more of it. Hmm maybe next time I'm home I'll arrange a short flat cycle ride by the river.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!