I have never seen LOTR or The Hobbit

Options
2»

Replies

• Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    I saw... But got so bored of all the talking! THE TALKING!!! :angry:

The action scenes were nice, though. I woke up to watch those bits! :flowerforyou:

this is me
  • bennettinfinity
    bennettinfinity Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    I didn't mind the LOTR movies, but thought they went a little too cutesy in places.

But since they (in what can only be a cynical cash grab) broke the Hobbit up into THREE movies(one book : three movies :huh: ) , i simply refuse to see them.
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    I didn't mind the LOTR movies, but thought they went a little too cutesy in places.

But since they (in what can only be a cynical cash grab) broke the Hobbit up into THREE movies(one book : three movies :huh: ) , i simply refuse to see them.

I'm happy they did, the LOTR books should have gotten 2 movies each, then we would have Tom Bombadil and Glorfindel would have saved Frodo after he was stabbed instead of Arwen and so much more!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options

I'm happy they did, the LOTR books should have gotten 2 movies each, then we would have Tom Bombadil and Glorfindel would have saved Frodo after he was stabbed instead of Arwen and so much more!

Thanks for the spoiler! :angry:
  • kandell
    kandell Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    HOW DO YOU LIVE??
  • jazzcatastrophe
    jazzcatastrophe Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Those movies SUCK!

10273564_10152112719717677_1625048643445619281_n.jpg
  • thesupremeforce
    thesupremeforce Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    I (vastly) prefer the movies to the books. In fact, I hated reading the Hobbit, so I get an extra kick out of the movies for having little to do with the book.