4mnths & nearly 60Lbs down (b4 & current)

Options
Well I thought i'd do an update..I am sooo close to my 60 lb mark, 2 more lbs to go. At first it started to drive me crazy that I havn't hit it yet..but then again I have to remember I just lost 58 lbs in 4 months..I should be pretty darn proud of myself I guess. I still have a long way to go..I hope to hit 80lbs by January 1st, we'll see! heh but anyways here's my before and current..(the one in 2006 that was one I just found..i couldn't believe it..that was actually a few days after I got married..I can't believe i'm smaller than when I got married)

(opps have to make them smaller)
before.jpg
oct12.jpg

Replies

• enromero
    enromero Posts: 104
    Options
    OMG!!! Great Job!! Amazing!!
  • yomairaA
    yomairaA Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    wow such a big diffrence... congrats on you loss and keep up the good work.... Cant wait to be able to say lost 60lbs :happy:
  • Mangoaddict
    Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    good girl! u must feel awesome. Keep up the good work and keep working at it.
  • Blushing_prin_cess
    Options
    Wow! you look great! Weird that it takes us so long to decide to actually do the weight loss thing and when we do we are so excited and proud. You have done an amazing job. Keep up the great work!!!

Lisa Marie
    :blushing:
  • joleciamichelle
    joleciamichelle Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look great, keep it up!
  • maroon58
    maroon58 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    you look awesome! you have completed quite a feat and should feel very proud of yourself. keep up the great work!
  • ktieman
    ktieman Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Good job, keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Demandante
    Options
    your looking good girl!!
  • Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    Options
    yup your still my hero!! Wow Rachel wow :drinker: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • mom23kids
    Options
    Great Job! Your hard work and determination shows!

1739536.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • 4lafz
    4lafz Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    You look amazing - so inspiring to all of us! GREAT job!
  • MaryEffingPoppins
    MaryEffingPoppins Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!
  • sbusarah
    sbusarah Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You are having some huge weight loss numbers...
  • YourFriendBecky
    Options
    WOW! :drinker: How did you lose it so fast, if you don't mind my asking? You're losing about twice as fast as me, and I have a whole lot to lose!
  • anna441
    anna441 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Congratulations....

You look so good...Keep it Up...
  • loxleys
    loxleys Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    great weight loss, amazing difference, good luck with the rest of your journey
  • LosingLbsAndGainingConfidence
    Options
    WOW! :drinker: How did you lose it so fast, if you don't mind my asking? You're losing about twice as fast as me, and I have a whole lot to lose!
    Heh, we have about the same amount to lose :)
    and I don't mind at all, heh it's no kind of secret ..I count my calories of course,eat healthy,Drink plenty of water..pretty much cut out any beverage other than crystal light and occasionally coffee, work out 6 to 7 days a week..and I always switch it up, never do the same exercises repeatedly..gotta keep your body guessing..I do about 30 mins of cardio and 20 of strength training..and then a hr of Zumba on mondays..and the biggest help of all...Determination, and a gym buddy that wont let me quit
  • YourFriendBecky
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! Sounds like you're exercising a lot, I'm sure that is speeding things up for you! Plus my calories are set for losing only a pound a week, so you may be eating comparitively less calories, too... and you're less than half my age, too... LOL. Anyway, GREAT JOB, you're absolutely beautiful!
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Exciting news! Congratulations and keep it up! Keep us posted on your progress girlie! Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy for you!:flowerforyou:
  • andy13
    andy13 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    in 4 months thats crazy good!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!