4mnths & nearly 60Lbs down (b4 & current)

Options

Replies

• suzikelley
    suzikelley Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    You look FABULOUS and you must be SO PROUD of yourself!! 4 months time is crazy!! Your hard work is definitely paying off!! :-)
  • rogers8702
    rogers8702 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    you are looking good! wow keep up the hard work.
  • ktc33
    ktc33 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Great Job!! You look great!
  • renae5
    renae5 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing!! You should be very proud of yourself and all your hard work!! Keep it Up!!
  • caryn2010
    caryn2010 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Girlfriend...you are rockin it and you are rockin it right! Keep it goin luv. Ur very inspiring! :)
  • sabrinalg
    sabrinalg Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work! You're doing a excellent job!! :happy:
  • SweatinSammie
    Options
    You're definately an inspiration - keep going :)
  • EightDMB
    EightDMB Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Unbelievable!! I'm so happy for you. I have 4 months to lose 30 lbs and I've been feeling overwhelmed. However, you have totally inspired me. Congratulations to you!!! You should be SOOO PROUD!
  • vi_msbehavin
    vi_msbehavin Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    WTG on your amazing weight loss! You look great!
  • Sarah31210
    Options
    wow you look fantastic! what a diffrence!! a huge congratulations to you!! keep up the great work hun your doing amazing!! :flowerforyou:

had to add this, you are probably my biggest inspiration! i cant believe you lost that much in such a short time its amazing!!! i also have a son hes 7 months and i always said to my self 'ill never have the time to do anything' but now i am MAKING the time to do it and you inspired me soo much! again, congratulations on the great loss!! :bigsmile: i have 45 lbs to lose by next summer for my wedding, hopefully more if i can i would love to be 135 lbs again, and u showed me i CAN do it!! thanks a million! :bigsmile:
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    Wow you look great!!! Good job!
  • lucysmommy
    Options
    wow you look amazing
    x
  • BigGail
    BigGail Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    It's the incredible shrinking woman!!! Well done - you are an inspiration x
  • JennS19
    JennS19 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Wow you look awesome!! Love the pictures and the motivation you have. Keep up the awesome work!
  • AnAbsoluteDiva
    AnAbsoluteDiva Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    You are doing it right! Keep it up!!!
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    WTG.....great job...keep up the hard work and you'll be down those 80 by new years no problem....
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    WOW! What a big difference!! WTG girl!
  • brookejoye
    Options
    What a difference! You look amazing! Your hard work is really paying off! Good job! :)
  • nubreeze33
    Options
    I realize you have a goal you've set for yourself, but sis you have done AWESOME!!!! give yourself and GOD praise girl! I am very encouraged and so motivated even more. I want to know your plan and stick to that! I love the entire idea of losing 58 pounds in 4 months, that would be a dream come true for me. )))hugs(((
  • vette49
    vette49 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Wow ,u look GREAT, keep it up.:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!