Tall girl here! (short girls welcome too :) )

Options
2»

Replies

• Lizabelle1212
    Lizabelle1212 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    acorsaut89 wrote: »
    mssmssy wrote: »
    6'. I've been close to 275 (size 20) and as low as 212 (tight 16). Currently 246 ( size 18-20). It is very frustrating to know that I have to loose 40 pounds before I can wear a smaller size comfortably. I believe I should weight around 150-180 ilbs. My big goal is 200 lbs even. After that, we'll see if it is possible to hit around 175. I can't even begin to imagine that yet.

I always find it so cool (to study) how different bodies can look at the same size/weight. For example, when I was 320lbs I wore a size 22 and I'm at 250 right now and wear a 16 usually, sometimes an 18 depending on fit. I think it's really neat to look at how different bodies carry weight and how our bodies disperse it - like some women have it all in the tummy, hips or butt and some women have an even distribution.

Just one of my quirks :)

I agree! Crazy how the same weight can look so different from person to person, even if the height is the same! At 5'11" and currently 280lbs I'm sort of in between a size 20 and 22, but also kind of depends on the brand. I have very wide hips though and a booty, so my shirt size doesn't always necessarily coincide with my pant size. I was a Gap size 18 and 250lbs and back in high school was an American Eagle size 18 at 220lbs lol I haven't worn smaller than a size 16 since middle school, and I was around 200lbs at that time. So I basically have to drop 80lbs to go down 4 sizes. And I SO agree with eating in moderation! I don't really cut anything out either, but I do TRY to hit my macros, or at least come close. And I eat over 1800 cals a day - more on workout days. I likes my food! :)
  • mandybear014
    mandybear014 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    6'0 lady checking in! I currently weight in at 171. I am in maintenance mode so I keeping in between 170-175 range. I started MFP at 215 but the heaviest I ever got was 221. My pant size then was 16-18 depending on the cut. Now I am a 12. I would love to have some new friends! :smiley: