is my goal realistic?

2»

Replies

• GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    mmmmmm.. PCOS ..... I think as a male (and OP !!) ... my goal should be to avoid such thing ..... i just understood my goal in life ..... it became more realistic now :bigsmile:

Yes as a male I would definitely have a goal of not getting PCOS! Sorry we derailed your thread!
  • albajrai
    albajrai Posts: 12 Member
    mmmmmm.. PCOS ..... I think as a male (and OP !!) ... my goal should be to avoid such thing ..... i just understood my goal in life ..... it became more realistic now :bigsmile:

Yes as a male I would definitely have a goal of not getting PCOS! Sorry we derailed your thread!

It is okay .... no problem at all ...
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member

It is okay .... no problem at all ...

Good so No PCOS and keep your muscle mass :) Have a great one!
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    OP, as you can clearly see , there's some people who have opinions that are very far from any fact. Getting pcos is definitely not a good goal for you! Lmao!!
  • knra_grl
    knra_grl Posts: 1,566 Member
    Hi,

I am thinking loudly and would like to share my thoughts with you and get your opinions.

I lost around 30 kg ... I went from 110 kg to 80 kg.. my tall is 5' 8''....I did many p90x and insanity workouts ..Now I started lifting weight ...doing my own workout at home..

my body fat % is 17..

my goal was to reach 70 kg... now i think this goal is not realistic any more...

should my goal be to reduce my body fat to be 10%.. which means 7*80/100=5 kg fat to lose.... thats mean my new goal should be to hit 75 kg

Am i correct?

Thanks in advance

Continue with your fitness goals and the rest will fall into place, you have lost 30 kg so you surely know how to lose weight, but as a male I think your weight is at a good place (give or take a few pounds), but only you can be the judge of how you feel. Congrats on your loss!

As for the other comments in this thread, PCOS doesn't discriminate and for whatever reason women have this issue isn't for anyone to assume except a doctor who knows the facts and cause.