Newbie no friends :(

Options
124»

Replies

• Castle369
    Castle369 Posts: 1
    Options
    I've been using the app but new to message boards. Feel free to add me.

32689806.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • laniwrevhn
    laniwrevhn Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me as well. i am new. or re-new. lol.
  • mile311z
    mile311z Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Everyone is free to add me! I need lots of friends to support and be supportive to me!
  • Alannah780
    Alannah780 Posts: 32
    Options
    Add me too!
  • cgolow
    cgolow Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi there, i'm new to this too. Started Saturday and will weigh myself tomorrow. Just curious to see if this is helping. I like taht i can eat what i want and see where i stand wtih my calories.
  • Megan_getsfit7
    Options
    Hi! I'm not really new but I've never added friends so feel free to add me too :)
  • madisunbaker
    Options
    newbie as well.. add me if you'd like:smile:
  • 20kiloman
    20kiloman Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi,

I'm based in Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur. Was a previous trainer but gained tremendous BMI after stopping my spinning and RPM classes. Went to annual medic check and was told to shed 20 kilos or risk dying young with liver and cardio failure! On the road to recovery but will love support and motivation!

Just started MFP on 1st May,

Add me up, I'm always ON MFP!

Cheers!
  • snr1994
    snr1994 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm fairly new too, about three weeks down and not losing anything. I'd love some motivation! And to hear others stories, add me! Considering ketosis.
  • punkincowgurl
    punkincowgurl Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Need mfp friends add me/
  • JT_Taylor99
    Options
    I'm not new, but I can always use more friends! Feel free to add me.
  • charmy98
    charmy98 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am looking for friends also. I just started on here a week ago my starting weight was 257lbs this morning i weighed in at 250lbs My goal is to lose another 65lbs.
    Please feel free anyone to add me as a friend.
  • billysgirl97
    Options
    Hi I am 52 and I am waiting to feel better for myself I am going to school to be a Cosmetologist and boy how that really makes a point of how you can get and be so out of shape. I was a caregiver for 3 years fulltime for my mom and I thought oh I am so fit, well I was just fooling my self. So that is where I am now but I have to tell you changing the lifestyle of eating all these years and adding activity is really been tough so far and it's only my second week.!!!! Give me strength!!!!! Also the neat timeline some people have where do you go get it ?
  • billysgirl97
    Options
    I would love to add you as my friend I am starting at 240 and I gained my 1st week but I am determined. My goal is to weight 120 .
    :smile:
  • cuteandfunsized
    cuteandfunsized Posts: 1,187 Member
    Options
    Hi sweetie! I'm fairly new as well and am learning quickly this group is the best way to motivate me! I never turn down a request if you're truly serious about getting healthy! I'm a great motivater and love making new friends. Anyone can add me ????
  • xtinalee17
    xtinalee17 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi! Ive found that having friends on here has encouraged me as well as held me accountable. Anyone feel free to add me who feels the same!
  • juss33
    Options
    Hi All

Feel free to add me. I've had the occasional lapse but need to focus now to be healthy again :flowerforyou:
  • hottylioness
    Options
    I am new too. I have been on this life change journey for a year and a half now, and I have lost a total of 65 lbs. I am frustrated however because I was down 75 as of December, so over the last 9 months I have gained and lost this 10 lbs and have not broken through my low in December. :( I was doing the Weight Watchers thing until last week. I Love their program but I think that for some reason part of the plateau is because of the way the program is structured I pay less attention to the big picture, so I decided to switch off and use this. So far so good. 5.4 lbs down, still 10 away from my low last December but I am seeing movement which is good!
    Anyway, anyone who would like to add me, feel free :)
  • Mama2lilgirls83
    Mama2lilgirls83 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I could always use some more motivation and support. :)
  • lisanangel
    lisanangel Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hi !! Feel free to add me I'm trying to lose my last 26 pounds.I'm on daily