30 Pounds By Christmas? 10wks. Start 10/18 JOIN!

Options

Replies

• niknok28
    Options
    Okay. Since my Monday is coming to an end here is how I did.

Exercise: 115 min walking 3 mph
    120 min light cleaning

Water: I stopped counting at ten glasses. I NEEDED it too! I feel like a million bucks.

Food: Under my daily goal.

Hope everyone else had a good day!

-Nikki
  • SMCLWW
    SMCLWW Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I would love to join too!

Starting Weight: 200 lbs
    Goal By Christmas: 170 lbs
  • marymooster
    marymooster Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    i'm in.... sounds like a good one.
  • amandac72
    amandac72 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Thought I should add in my results from Monday (seeing as it is now Tuesday night here in Australia :smile: )

Exercise - 20mins of 30 Day Shred
    45mins at gym

Water - at least 10 glasses, I lost count!

Under my calorie goal :happy:

Woohoo doing well so far :laugh:

Already done 60mins of exercise today (Tuesday) so far and about to head off to the gym when I get the kids bathed and in bed.
  • thickntired
    thickntired Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Could I squeeze in here with you all? As of yesterday I was 276, so to be 246 by Christmas would be awesome. I've just recently taken gluten out of my life due to feeling sick all the time and am still figuring out my new way of eating. So it will be nice to just be held accountable and motivate and be motivated while going through this new change. I'll add everyone tomorrow and please feel free to add me. We can do this everyone! :-)
  • dewoods
    dewoods Posts: 148
    Options
    I'm In. Can you bulk add everyone?

Send me a friend request as well.
  • tanias11
    Options
    monday 10/18 - 181

christmas goal!

mondayy 10/18 - 181

10 wks laterr .... 12/20 150!!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :happy: :happy:
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    yesterday wasn't stellar - had no groceries, so i was forced to eat out at lunch. However... I did a grocery buying run and am now well - stocked!
    my starting weight is off though, it seems i had a 2 lb gain from the weekend. so make that goal 32 lbs for me.
  • finally1415
    finally1415 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Will give it a try

2510423.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • sharmonesq
    sharmonesq Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was not the best. I *think* I was under my calorie goal, but I didn't get everything counted. I'm sure it was close though. I did exercise for about an hour (P90X Chest and Back). My real struggle was with the water. In fact, that is pretty much a constant struggle. I do not like water. I'm still trying though. Had 2 bottles and a glass yesterday. I am going to try really hard to do better today.

On a positive note, I was really upset that when I weighed yesterday it had went up. HOWEVER, I was on a different scale and had on a business suit. I know you shouldn't weigh every day, but today in normal clothes I got on my regular scale and was back down to 168.2 where I normally am. Since that is what I think I was anyway and this is the scale I use weekly, I'm going to change my starting weight to that and aim for 138 by Christmas. Yea!

Good luck with Tuesday's challenege everyone! We can do this!
  • ChubbieTubbie
    ChubbieTubbie Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Monday was not so good for me--I stayed within my calories and drank all of my water, but I flaked out after only 10 minutes of exercise, which really is bad because Monday is my heavy exercise day. I caught my son's cold and I just feel blah and not in the mood to do anything. Today will be better!
  • mshay05
    mshay05 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Monday challange: Completed! Did really well yesterday, drank all my water and stayed within my calorie goal. :drinker:

Have a great day! Let's kick some butt!
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    Woo HOOO!!! Everyone is doing soo GREAT! I'm super proud of all of you. I love that we are continuing to gain team members!

ANYONE can join at ANY time!!

A side note.... I have noticed that some people are having a hard time viewing the daily challenges. SOOO>.... I'm thinking I will definitely post them HERE and also try to put them in my signature. If anyone else is having a hard time after that let me know.

To those of you getting the challenges, can you post them to your friends too? I dont know what else to do, but if you all could help me keep everyone updated I would appreciate it!

Also, I noticed we have a couple of people here from Australia, so I am going to post a couple of days of challenges in advance to help them keep up as well!!

Much love and support!

Tausha

PS....I'm gonna go post the challenges now. I will put them as the next reply here on this thread.
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    OK...so check out the challenges in my signature. There's one for today and what's coming for Wednesday! Hope this helps everyone!
  • HappilySingle
    HappilySingle Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I'm in, but also following WW, so my weigh-ins are Tuesdays.
    Start:262.8
    CW: 255.2
  • g_thomas
    Options
    I would love to Join as well! I also started off strong and then life happened so it's nice to have someone in the same boat with me. CW; 225 :sad:
    GW; UNDER 200!!!! :love:
  • sydsmom00
    Options
    I'll take that challenge!! Starting weight (as of yesterday 10/18) is 178.
  • nubreeze33
    Options
    OKAY I'M IN MY WEIGH IN AS OF YESTERDAY WAS 242 WOO HOO I'M SO EXCITED TO DO THIS! LET'S DO IT!
  • Janelle77
    Janelle77 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Ok...Monday went pretty well. I got in a Zumba class and stayed within my calories. Water has never been an issue for me...since its pretty much all I drink. The exercise may be a challenge for me today since Tuesdays are my day to do nothing but study. I will try to sneak in a Pilates workout before class this evening.

Starting weight: 205
    GW: 175
  • SanDiegoUbermom
    SanDiegoUbermom Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Chubbie Tubbie-Tomorrow is another day, let this one go, learn from it and go forward for tomorrow. Take some vit. C for the cold too. The water will help out alot to flush this cold.