Diet supplement:It Works New You Review?

2»

Replies

• ClosetBayesian
    ClosetBayesian Posts: 836 Member
    ItWorks New you is not a weight loss regiment. It is an all natural vitamin that helps your human growth hormone dis-burst to your muscles, boosts muscle mass and enhances exercise endurance, while helping improve sleep qualities and memory. This product is not magical and is not a scam. It has help 1000's of people gain the muscle mass they have been striving for!

It does what, now?
  • MommyMeggo
    MommyMeggo Posts: 1,222 Member
    ItWorks New you is not a weight loss regiment. It is an all natural vitamin that helps your human growth hormone dis-burst to your muscles, boosts muscle mass and enhances exercise endurance, while helping improve sleep qualities and memory. This product is not magical and is not a scam. It has help 1000's of people gain the muscle mass they have been striving for!

It does what, now?

See how I figure it is... dis-burst is sort of like disbursing just as you and understand it, but like.... with GREAT EMPHASIS.... the HGH disburse so forcefully that it DIS-BURST!!
    Yes, I think thats it.
    I mean its has to DIS-BURST in order to build muscle from nothing...
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,916 Member
    Oh please. "Natural" would mean it grows from a tree or you pull it from the ground. It's a "processed" product. Yeah, yeah you'll come back and say "it's made from natural ingredients", but the truth is, you have NO IDEA what's actually in it unless you manufactured it yourself.
    That's the problem with companies who endorse products like this. They get fool people into believing information that is totally false. "Dis burst" your muscles? Never heard this in a physiology class. If you're referring to "rupture" a muscle, that's a BAD THING.
    Please digress from purporting information when you have no idea of what your speaking of.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • CasperNaegle
    CasperNaegle Posts: 936 Member
    Just get yourself in a calorie deficit start some exercise and you will lose. You don't need supplements and there are honestly very few compounds that have any effect on the body that way.
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,343 Member
    Just get yourself in a calorie deficit start some exercise and you will lose. You don't need supplements and there are honestly very few compounds that have any effect on the body that way.

Zombie thread brought back to life by a salesperson trying to peddle their snake oil.
  • CasperNaegle
    edited March 2016
    haha are you saying I'm peddling something other than a good diet and exercise?
  • MommyMeggo
    MommyMeggo Posts: 1,222 Member
    haha are you saying I'm peddling something?

NO- a member revived an old thread claiming the products work.
    We were replying to him, you were replying to OP- which prob isnt reading this thread anymore. :)
  • CasperNaegle
    Oh hell I didn't even notice it was started in September 2014.. LOL thanks