1200 calories is okay and here's why

Options

Replies

• RBXChas
    RBXChas Posts: 2,708 Member
    Options
    In to watch people argue about how not hangry they are.

*rubs Talenti pint*

But that's got sugar in it, which makes you fat. So, ew.

Ok, I couldn't even keep that up. I freaking love Talenti.

Good, cause I share!

30k3c6x.jpg

And you even brought me my favorite flavor :heart: :heart: :heart:

ETA that I love your haircut!
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Hey SugaryLynx did you try the Breyer's yet?
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options
    Yes, starvation mode the way it is often used is a myth.

What do you have for dietary adherence issues, loss of lean mass, inadequate fat/protein, and mental health?

Also, even if it's "okay" from a metabolic standpoint, why would you want to?
    This.

Although the article doesn't even say it's ok from a metabolic standpoint., it just says that 40% metabolic shutdown (observed in cited studies) is not the same as 100% metabolic shutdown.

So. Still not ok.

Good point. I didn't read the article. :flowerforyou:
  • SugaryLynx
    SugaryLynx Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options

Oh yes, it was gone in like two nights. I thought it was pretty good! Have you had it?
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options

Oh yes, it was gone in like two nights. I thought it was pretty good! Have you had it?

Yeah I really liked it except I wasn't crazy about the lady fingers. Wish I could take the lady fingers from the B&J version and put them in the Breyers.
  • SugaryLynx
    Options

Yeah I really liked it except I wasn't crazy about the lady fingers. Wish I could take the lady fingers from the B&J version and put them in the Breyers.

Oooh, I haven't seen the B&J one. I didn't mind the pieces too bad. Better than B&J Red Velvet. Maybe that's why I didn't mind them lol. :laugh:
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options

Oooh, I haven't seen the B&J one. I didn't mind the pieces too bad. Better than B&J Red Velvet. Maybe that's why I didn't mind them lol. :laugh:

It's a target exclusive. I wouldn't get it if I were you. The taste was on par with Breyers but it wasn't divided into mascarpone and espresso, it was all one flavor. The ladyfingers were nice, but the calorie count was 100 calories per serving more than Breyers so imo it's not worth it.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    Quick OP, say your title was supposed to be "1200 calories maybe isn't okay and here's why" but you can't edit it.

ETA: You still wouldn't be right but less wrong. Now, for kitties:

sleepy-kitty-gif.gif
  • establishingaplace
    establishingaplace Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    In for gifs and ice cream.
  • SugaryLynx
    Options

It's a target exclusive. I wouldn't get it if I were you. The taste was on par with Breyers but it wasn't divided into mascarpone and espresso, it was all one flavor. The ladyfingers were nice, but the calorie count was 100 calories per serving more than Breyers so imo it's not worth it.

Oh man, thanks for the warning on that. I'm still in search of Talenti German Chocolate cake
  • SugaryLynx
    Options
    bdqzuq.gif
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    Quick OP, say your title was supposed to be "1200 calories maybe isn't okay and here's why" but you can't edit it.

sleepy-kitty-gif.gif

tumblr_m1tn9cMHwf1rr6z2oo4_250.gif
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    Options

Oh man, thanks for the warning on that. I'm still in search of Talenti German Chocolate cake

homerdrool.gif
  • fivethreeone
    fivethreeone Posts: 8,196 Member
    Options
    bdqzuq.gif

Mr-Bean-Eating-Chicken.gif
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    Options
    bdqzuq.gif

tumblr_m7q8jomykH1ry6e7ao1_250.gif
  • RBXChas
    RBXChas Posts: 2,708 Member
    Options

sleepy-kitty-gif.gif

I'm a dog person, not at all a cat person, and I think that is the cutest thing I've seen in my entire life.
  • a_stronger_me13
    a_stronger_me13 Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    I love when articles are taken horribly out of context.

I'll be over here losing weight on much more than 1200 calories.

animated-michelle-tanner-marykate-ashley-olsen-full-house.gif
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options
    Wow 0 to gifs in less than 2 pages.
  • JulsiePie
    JulsiePie Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    glance_zps99f0c9a5.gif

This creeped me out.....even more so than eating 1200 calories a day.....
  • firefoxxie
    firefoxxie Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    In to watch people argue about how not hangry they are.

*rubs Talenti pint*
    *Eyes the Talenti* So....what flavor is that....? :flowerforyou: